TV shows, share your favorites!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pete View Post
    Lower Decks was ok. 10 episodes. I'm not its target audience, but I didn't hate it.

Just watched Episode 1 of Discovery Season 3. So... this is pretty much Roddenberry's idea for Andromeda, isn't it?
    Ditto.

Also don't forget Genesis II, which was before Andromeda. John Saxon was a decent Dylan Hunt. Curious that in the 32nd century they can't fix feline thyroid problems.....
    "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• The show runner for Andromeda (also a former DS9 writer) just made the following not so cryptic Tweet...

S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• So Q is coming back, eh? Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick9911 View Post
          So Q is coming back, eh? Interesting.
          meh. Not a fan of Q.
          "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• Anyone's watching The Queen's Gambit? At first I thought it was not something for me but a week ago we started to watch it with my wife and it turns out to be a fun one.

Comment

• It was good. I like these limited series. Good way of telling a longer and/or more complicated story that previously might have been a low-production indie film.
              “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Me and my wife are about 5 episodes in, we just finished watching the episode that catches up from the flashbacks. I like it a lot, a lot of times I'm expecting it to go one way and it goes a completely different way, we need more movies/shows that aren't afraid to do that.
                If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Gotta say, I'm really hating these netflix documentaries. I watched the night stalker one, and then got through like 3 or 4 on the hotel Cecil and just had to stop. I mean, they are fine production wise, but the info in them feels like history channel stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post
                    Gotta say, I'm really hating these netflix documentaries. I watched the night stalker one, and then got through like 3 or 4 on the hotel Cecil and just had to stop. I mean, they are fine production wise, but the info in them feels like history channel stuff.
                    For their stuff I've found that from the things they produce themselves shows that focus on an event are worth watching and those that focus on a single murderer aren't as strong.
                    Gudas Priest

Comment

• Just finished Queen's Gambit, the last episode paid off all of the previous episodes. Loved it
                      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post
                        Gotta say, I'm really hating these netflix documentaries. I watched the night stalker one, and then got through like 3 or 4 on the hotel Cecil and just had to stop. I mean, they are fine production wise, but the info in them feels like history channel stuff.
                        I don't watch Netflix all that much, but I thought their Dirty Money series was/is fantastic.
                        Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

Comment

Working...
                        X