Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thoughts

Talk about your day, your gripes, whatever...sort of like a BP status update

One perk of living on the river: The occasional boat that vibrates the can you're drinking out of! Freighters not included haha

Floods suck

Comment

I wish I had a million dollars and my headache would go away.

Comment

Once you pay your taxes on that million you will soon see it is not enough. Please wish for more

Comment

Cars are great...except when they break down.

Oh and insurance companies are all out to rob you.

Comment

Mega-corporations are destroying our planet.

Comment

The Royals actually won a game today. I was there. I witnessed it.

Comment

Tennis fans shouldn't be casting stones at soccer fans.

Comment

How convenient - I had a random thought today but didn't want to ruin an established thread.

Is anyone here familiar with the Nashville or Montgomery areas? I'll be headed there next week for a law school trip and I have free time on certain evenings. I'd hate to stay confined to the hotel or get myself lost wandering and was hoping maybe someone had a couple tips on things to avoid missing, even if in town for a brief period. I'd appreciate it greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick9911 View Post
                    How convenient - I had a random thought today but didn't want to ruin an established thread.

Is anyone here familiar with the Nashville or Montgomery areas? I'll be headed there next week for a law school trip and I have free time on certain evenings. I'd hate to stay confined to the hotel or get myself lost wandering and was hoping maybe someone had a couple tips on things to avoid missing, even if in town for a brief period. I'd appreciate it greatly.
                    I live in Nashville.

Comment

I love family-changing announcements. Is there a sarcasm emote?

Comment

Isn't it ironic the Republicans who have made their entire election platform being anti Obama, can't be anti Obama enough and are being defeated in their own primaries by the same extremists that they tried to rally?
                        Last edited by Donnie D; 05-31-2010, 12:52 PM.
                        “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

It's not just hockey, American and Canadian media can't agree on anything..

U.S. judge rules boy can return to Calgary after nearly two years in foster care

Noah Kirkman ‘happy’ to be returning to family in bizarre case
                          Oregon judge says boy in foster care should live in Canada

An Oregon judge Friday ordered a 12-year-old boy sent back to Canada, his home country, even though the boy doesn't want to go.

Comment

Geez, the folks commenting on the G&M piece make it sound like the kid was kidnapped and held in solitary confinement for 2 years!

Comment

For some reason I spaced out and ordered Southwest sauce (my usual) on a Chicken Bacon Ranch at Subway. It was actually awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X