Clear All

• jdhebner
    replied
    The petard is coming Zuckerberg….

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Flycoon View Post

Eric Clapton has sunk below Ted Nugent. Two shitstains but Clapton is the Skyline shitstain.
    Whew...that's a LONGGGG way to fall.

Both "recovered" substance abusers. And now their abuse of reality..

Leave a comment:

• Flycoon
    replied
    Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
    I wouldn’t because I have what passes for a soul. Eric Clapton would blame big pharma and the immigrants
    Eric Clapton has sunk below Ted Nugent. Two shitstains but Clapton is the Skyline shitstain.

Leave a comment:

• jdhebner
    replied
    Originally posted by Puckhead View Post

So how would you like to be the person that infected him??? 95% probability it was an unvax person.
    I wouldn’t because I have what passes for a soul. Eric Clapton would blame big pharma and the immigrants

Leave a comment:

• Bolthed
    replied
    It took anti-vaxxers and rw media all of a few minutes to jump on this story

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied
    Colin Powell passes from COVID despite being vaccinated. The demonstrates exactly why healthy folks should get vaccinated. sigh..
    So how would you like to be the person that infected him??? 95% probability it was an unvax person.

Leave a comment:

• the_narrow_way
    replied
    He was suffering from another condition that compromises immune response so he was especially vulnerable.

Leave a comment:

• jdhebner
    replied
    Colin Powell passes from COVID despite being vaccinated. The demonstrates exactly why healthy folks should get vaccinated. sigh..

Leave a comment:

• jdhebner
    replied
    God. Clapton. Again. Fuck fuck you, fuck fuck you, fuck fuck you......FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied
    He didn't do himself any favors with the "oh yeah?" statement. His tangled web of "metrics" are knowable and actionable.

Leave a comment:

• jdhebner
    replied
    A preemptive and conditional Fuck You to Facebook and Marc Zuckerberg for either pro disease malfeasance and/or incompetence.

and a big THANK YOU to Dr Raven Baxter for an innovative way of shutting down pro disease bullshit.
    great non-denial and ad hominem attack Zuckerberg. I see through your bullshit statements. Show the internal documents that rebut the claims. Fuck your pro disease bullshit. The petard is coming for you

Leave a comment:

• Flycoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
    My buddy's son is a pediatric urologist in Spokane. His children/patient's surgeries are generally not elective. Right now, he can't do any surgeries because the dumbass, unvax'd Idahoans are flooding and taking up his hospitals' beds. Just another specific example of the totally unnecessary burden and effects on our public health system by stupid, "freedom loving" citizens.
    My daughter (Ortho PA) works at a local HCA hospital. They had announced that elective surgeries would be on hold for 8-12 weeks;, that wnas rescinded when local MDs had a hissy fit and they are business as usual. COVID patients mixed in with med/surg patients. These MDs , around 40-45, have waterfront homes, vacation homes, boats, planes and several cars to support. You know what factor won the argument.....

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied
    My buddy's son is a pediatric urologist in Spokane. His children/patient's surgeries are generally not elective. Right now, he can't do any surgeries because the dumbass, unvax'd Idahoans are flooding and taking up his hospitals' beds. Just another specific example of the totally unnecessary burden and effects on our public health system by stupid, "freedom loving" citizens.

Leave a comment:

• jdhebner
    replied
    A preemptive and conditional Fuck You to Facebook and Marc Zuckerberg for either pro disease malfeasance and/or incompetence.

and a big THANK YOU to Dr Raven Baxter for an innovative way of shutting down pro disease bullshit.
    Last edited by jdhebner; 09-17-2021, 03:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bolthed
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X