No announcement yet.

COVID Vaccination Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news all around folks. Keep vaccinating!!
    "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• The CDC reports that on Friday the US administered 4 million vaccinations. That's the first time more than 4 million vaccinations were administered in a single day. Another highlight, the State of Florida has now administered more than 10 million vaccinations.
      “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

• Got my first jab of Pfizer yesterday. Just a little arm pain today, other than that no biggie.

Comment

• Have an appointment Saturday morning to get the J&J one shot
          Gudas Priest

Comment

• Got my first Pfizer dose at the USF site today. Longer line than expected but hey, that's a good thing. What wasn't so good was that they gave me someone else's vaccination card, which likely meant there were others who suffered the same mishap. Nothing that can't be remedied but they have to be careful with stuff like that. I'll make sure that on the second shot my Satanic Bill Gates powers will ensure a smoother transaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick9911 View Post
              Got my first Pfizer dose at the USF site today. Longer line than expected but hey, that's a good thing. What wasn't so good was that they gave me someone else's vaccination card, which likely meant there were others who suffered the same mishap. Nothing that can't be remedied but they have to be careful with stuff like that. I'll make sure that on the second shot my Satanic Bill Gates powers will ensure a smoother transaction.
              Did you have a reaction too?
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post

Did you have a reaction too?
                Now that you mention it, I do feel a little tingly. The Windows 95 startup noise plays whenever I yawn, too.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/A2W1Qq8pGpm3S/giphy.gif

Comment

• If I discover that I have become a mobile 5G hotspot then I'll take that as a win.

Comment

• 1/3 of all Americans have received at least 1 dose of the vaccine.
                    “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

• So I've got my first dose of the vaccine yesterday and I don't feel anything so far. My brother had it two weeks ago and had massive flu-like symptoms of the sickness. He started to feel better only recently. Maybe because we had different kinds of vaccines. I'm staying at my property in Costa Blanca since the pandemic started and maybe they use a different vaccine here. Honestly, I didn't even ask which vaccine it was, just accepted the healthy juice...

Comment

• Originally posted by andre_mason View Post
                        So I've got my first dose of the vaccine yesterday and I don't feel anything so far. My brother had it two weeks ago and had massive flu-like symptoms of the sickness. He started to feel better only recently. Maybe because we had different kinds of vaccines. I'm staying at my property in Costa Blanca since the pandemic started and maybe they use a different vaccine here. Honestly, I didn't even ask which vaccine it was, just accepted the healthy juice...
                        they say if you get a reaction on your first dose it's likely you have had covid already. I'm assuming you at least got the sore arm?

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post

they say if you get a reaction on your first dose it's likely you have had covid already. I'm assuming you at least got the sore arm?
                          Update: Today I started to feel the side effects. Wish me luck...

Comment

• Second Pfizer shot acquired.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Zo View Post
                              Second Pfizer shot acquired.
                              Now you can say “I’ve been Pfizered”. Join the club.
                              "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
                                Now you can say “I’ve been Pfizered”. Join the club.
                                Normally I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member, but I'll make an exception on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X