Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID Vaccination Tracker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Glad to hear it, gp. Hey, I’m curious: Did they first make you pay the 100 bucks you owe Obama? 😂
    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

    Comment


    • #62
      Also, what do you think of socialized medicine now? 😆
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

      Comment


      • #63
        Boo! Socialism! Did I scare ya?

        Just checking to see if you’re leftist socialist communist now. How do you feel about the Antifa?

        I heard some of the vaccines have nanochips that turn you into a mask-wearing, transgender BLm zombie.

        I’m worried about you. *



        * Just kidding, pal. I’m not worried. I’m happy you’re safe ... from the scamdemic
        “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
          Boo! Socialism! Did I scare ya?

          Just checking to see if you’re leftist socialist communist now. How do you feel about the Antifa?

          I heard some of the vaccines have nanochips that turn you into a mask-wearing, transgender BLm zombie.

          I’m worried about you. *



          * Just kidding, pal. I’m not worried. I’m happy you’re safe ... from the scamdemic
          A client told me he is worried about the long term effects of the vaccine. I asked him how his childhood vaccines for Smallpox, polio, TB, MMR and whatever else he received went. And how many people our age he knows with any of those diseases.

          Crickets.
          I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

          Who knew?

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Flycoon View Post

            A client told me he is worried about the long term effects of the vaccine. I asked him how his childhood vaccines for Smallpox, polio, TB, MMR and whatever else he received went. And how many people our age he knows with any of those diseases.

            Crickets.
            RFK Jr is also really going off the rails and jumping the sharks.
            "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

            Comment


            • #66
              Side effects of vaccines include aging, non premature death, greying hair increased likely hood of offspring and skin wrinkles. Vaccines cause adults.
              "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
                Side effects of vaccines include aging, non premature death, greying hair increased likely hood of offspring and skin wrinkles. Vaccines cause adults.
                Nice.
                I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

                Who knew?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Oh the joy of lefty liberals. Guess a plane needs both a right....and left wing to fly. But its tough to get the proper weight and balance.

                  BTW, good thing for operation warp speed huh?

                  Hope you are all well.
                  Go Bolts
                  Out
                  Last edited by gphockey; 03-10-2021, 03:21 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    A post rising to the usefulness of the entirety of his output here. Can't say he's not on brand.
                    Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by dannybolt View Post
                      A post rising to the usefulness of the entirety of his output here. Can't say he's not on brand.
                      No shit.
                      I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

                      Who knew?

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by gphockey View Post
                        Oh the joy of lefty liberals. Guess a plane needs both a right....and left wing to fly. But its tough to get the proper weight and balance.

                        BTW, good thing for operation warp speed huh?

                        Hope you are all well.
                        Go Bolts
                        Out
                        Uhhhh. This mRNA technology is 10 years in its development. Trump did NOTHING to produce these vaccines. He did earmark $$ for their production, in tandem with their trials. I’ll give him that. but his basically saying “I’m out” on the structure to actually get shots in arms, as well as his secretive get his own shot in January?? Well, he was a dismal and complete failure in responding to the virus. And it DID cost thousands of lives.

                        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          And ... he lost
                          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Lots of good news this week. More than 10% of all Americans have been fully immunized. More than 20% of all Americans and Floridians have received at least one dose. And yesterday, the CDC reported more than 4.6 million vaccines were administered in one day’s report.
                            “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
                              Uhhhh. This mRNA technology is 10 years in its development. Trump did NOTHING to produce these vaccines. He did earmark $$ for their production, in tandem with their trials. I’ll give him that. but his basically saying “I’m out” on the structure to actually get shots in arms, as well as his secretive get his own shot in January?? Well, he was a dismal and complete failure in responding to the virus. And it DID cost thousands of lives.
                              Talk to the wall, Pat.
                              I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

                              Who knew?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                And a big FUCK YOU! To the pro disease assholes suggesting Marvin Hagler died from the COVID Vaccine. Also FUCK YOU RFK Jr and Andrew Wakefield Jenny McCarthy and Gwenneth Paltrow

                                My youngest is fully vaccinated now. Working on cell lines and Covid related testing kits.
                                "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X