COVID Vaccination Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flycoon View Post

Eric Clapton has sunk below Ted Nugent. Two shitstains but Clapton is the Skyline shitstain.
    Whew...that's a LONGGGG way to fall.

Both "recovered" substance abusers. And now their abuse of reality..
    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• The petard is coming Zuckerberg….
      "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• Getting Moderna Booster today....

Comment

• My arm is quite sore. And a bit tired

Comment

• Got my Flu shot last week. Lined up to get the Moderna COVID booster (first courses were Pfizer) next week. I'm traveling to Peru in December, so having the extra protection will help.

Comment

• And Fuck you Aaron Rodgers

Comment

• First kid got her shot yesterday. Said her arm was a tad sore but not bad. I think it's 3 weeks til the 2nd, and then we are just waiting for the under 5 approval.

Comment

• Lost a lot of respect for Aaron Rodgers
                  If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                    Lost a lot of respect for Aaron Rodgers
                    If I’m a teammate, I’m not happy. Even fully vaxd, there’s still about a 10% chance he could infect me. Pure and unadulterated horseshit. (Minus the dewormer).
                    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Especially for a team that demanded everyone be vaccinated. Wonder what he told the team, and if they have legal recourse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckhead View Post

If I’m a teammate, I’m not happy. Even fully vaxd, there’s still about a 10% chance he could infect me. Pure and unadulterated horseshit. (Minus the dewormer).
                        Apparently his teammates knew. That's fine, but when he was asked if he had been vaccinated he said "yes, I've been immunized"

So he straight up lied, no matter how he tries to twist it. He's been out in the public without a mask on, at parties and events, with people believing he'd been vaccinated. So he misled people and then didn't take precautions to prevent himself or others from being infected. Pretty shitty
                        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post
                          Especially for a team that demanded everyone be vaccinated. Wonder what he told the team, and if they have legal recourse.
                          Sounds like the team knew, and just didn't enforce Covid protocols with him.

Comment

• The team is scared of him walking, so they’ve coddled his enormous ego for years. He’s a prima donna, a flake and apparently a moron if he’s “consulting” with Joe Rogan. Of course he blamed his current dilemma on the “woke mob.” I hope the league suspends him for several games.
                            “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Got my Moderna booster yesterday, no side effects except the sore arm.

Comment

• There are 22.3 million 5-11 year olds. More than 500,000 have already received their first dose.

What really strikes me is that more than 10% of all Americans (throughout all age groups) have received 1 dose but not the second.
                                “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

Working...
                                X