No announcement yet.

COVID Vaccination Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My father in Hernando County got his last month. He said the process was straightforward. He was put on a waiting list at the health department, and he got a call back a few days later.

My wife had an easy experience. She’s a Johns Hopkins employee, and those in phase 1b (we live in Maryland) were able to sign up though the MyChart app. I wonder if the process is similar for the JH All Children’s campus employees down in St. Pete.

Comment

Moderna 2nd shot appointment on 9 February
      "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

My grandma was worried about potential long term effects of the vaccine so she decided not to get it. She tested positive today and isn't feeling well
        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
          Moderna 2nd shot appointment on 9 February
          Don't make plans for Feb 10. My daughter and her co-workers all felt awful for 24-36 hours after Moderna #2. All kids under 40.....
          I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
            My grandma was worried about potential long term effects of the vaccine so she decided not to get it. She tested positive today and isn't feeling well

Comment

Originally posted by Flycoon View Post

Don't make plans for Feb 10. My daughter and her co-workers all felt awful for 24-36 hours after Moderna #2. All kids under 40.....
              my plans are to stay at hone at watch the old games with the MVP line

Comment

Originally posted by Flycoon View Post

Similar situation with my wife after Pfizer #2. She had mild chills and a headache after getting her second dose yesterday. Seems to be fine today after sleeping it off.

Comment

35 minutes after Moderna 2. So far, nothing.

Comment

Sore tired and cold. No fever but taking today off.

Comment

And.. back to work. I got the sugar cube polio vaccine as a kid. Now my hair is grey, my offspring are adults and I’ve had several operations and have well controlled hypertension. #vaccinescauseadults

Comment

What happens if 70% don’t want it out of curiosity?
                        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                          What happens if 70% don’t want it out of curiosity?
                          Then the fucking pro-disease people will have won and many more people will die.

Comment

According to the last poll I saw, about 20% of the population says that they are never or unlikely to take the vaccine. That's down from 24% from December. There is also a big group, 31%, that want to see if people get sick from taking it. That's also way down. I think that last group is going to dwindle as more and more people are vaccinated without any issues. I still believe that airlines, cruise ships and some employers are going to require it in a few months. If that happens, a number in the "I will never take it" are going to be forced to take it.
                            “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

I get people being cautious, I can't hate on them for that. I think once we get to the 50-60% who want to take it ASAP that there is enough people who are on the fence but also want to get everything back to normal that we can hit the 70% mark, at least I am hopeful.

Comment

The biggest problem that I see is that people under 18 can't get the vaccine. You can never hit 70% of the total population when you exclude kids,
                                “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

Working...
                                X