Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID Vaccination Tracker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Publix is going back to employee mandatory mask-wearing on Monday. Not sure about customers but I suspect it will be the masks 'required' but not enforced rule we had for a long time.

    Comment


    • Here in Marion County it’s mandatory masks too in all public stores and gatherings.

      Not sure how it’s possible but we have a dozen teachers who won’t be able to start the year due to covid. I’m a little behind, but is the vaccine not working or do we really have this many people who haven’t had it yet?
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
        Here in Marion County it’s mandatory masks too in all public stores and gatherings.

        Not sure how it’s possible but we have a dozen teachers who won’t be able to start the year due to covid. I’m a little behind, but is the vaccine not working or do we really have this many people who haven’t had it yet?
        We really have this many unvaccinated people.. Florida is only like 50% fully vaxxed, which is smack in the middle of the standings. The vaccine is still 88% effective according to the latest CDC data.

        Comment


        • Oh and another resounding FUCK YOU to the Delta Force Pro Diseasers. For every lying shit post you fuckers put up, I hope you assholes remember that there are 600,000 DEAD People who can’t tell you to go fuck yourselves. Another fuck you
          "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

          Comment


          • Jennifer Aniston gets a nice gold plated science card for her science based responses to prodiseaser jerks. She’s up there with Dolly Parton.
            "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

            Comment


            • We have to care about more than ourselves? What a concept.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
                Jennifer Aniston gets a nice gold plated science card for her science based responses to prodiseaser jerks. She’s up there with Dolly Parton.
                “What doesn’t kill you mutates and tries again.”

                She wins

                Comment


                • That is a good quote.

                  Comment


                  • The "freedom" to be selfish is the most sacred conservative principle that there is. Good for her but it won't sway many non-vaxxers, they aren't unaware of the science.
                    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                      The "freedumb" to be selfish is the most sacred conservative principle that there is. Good for her but it won't sway many non-vaxxers, they aren't unaware of the science.
                      Fixed that for you.
                      I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

                      Who knew?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Flycoon View Post

                        Fixed that for you.
                        700,000 of them in Sturgis. What a stupendous demonstration of dumbassery. Delta gotta be really happy.
                        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

                        Comment


                        • Oh and fuck you again Eric Clapton and rand Paul.
                          "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

                          Comment


                          • Rumor has it that Clapton is teaming up with VanMorrison, kid rock and ted nutcase for a "Novax-Nomask" concert somewhere in rural Alabama...no, Mississippi..no South Carolina...??
                            "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

                            Comment


                            • After much deliberation me and my wife decided she should go ahead and get the vaccine 8 months pregnant, we couldn’t hold out any longer with the insane number of students who are getting positive test results for covid.

                              I am guaranteed to spread it to her. We currently have six teachers out and two in the hospital. Our principal who got the vaccine tested positive, one of the teachers in the hospital said she had received her first dose, and her brother was fully vaccinated and died over the summer.

                              This new “mu” strain has the potential to knock us back to a lockdown
                              If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                                After much deliberation me and my wife decided she should go ahead and get the vaccine 8 months pregnant, we couldn’t hold out any longer with the insane number of students who are getting positive test results for covid.

                                I am guaranteed to spread it to her. We currently have six teachers out and two in the hospital. Our principal who got the vaccine tested positive, one of the teachers in the hospital said she had received her first dose, and her brother was fully vaccinated and died over the summer.

                                This new “mu” strain has the potential to knock us back to a lockdown
                                Can’t imagine another lockdown in FL under any circumstance. DeathSantis would have to die from it first. That would be a good thing.
                                I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

                                Who knew?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X