COVID Vaccination Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
    Gotta wonder which variant caused the deaths...The press and local TV need to hammer home these kinds of developments. (and they might be..I just don't know from way out here)
    Just for grins, I just looked at WFLA website...nothing about the deaths and only one COVID story "WAY below the fold".
    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• If I didn’t have an anti-vax member of my family, I’d be looking forward to the Darwinism of the Delta variant culling the herd (lookout Midwest). Is it bad to want the virus to rid us of stupid people?
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
        If I didn’t have an anti-vax member of my family, I’d be looking forward to the Darwinism of the Delta variant culling the herd (lookout Midwest). Is it bad to want the virus to rid us of stupid people?
        Only because of the collateral damage it'll cause
        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post

Only because of the collateral damage it'll cause
          andrew Wakefield and his backers are guilty of mass murder if not premeditated at least by depraved indifference
          "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• 150 million Americans are now completely vaccinated.
            “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

• The vaccination program is winding down. About 300,000 are receiving 1st vaccines each day and 400,000 are getting their final doses. The goal of getting 200 million one dose by 7/4 isn't going to happen. They are going to be a little over 180 million by that date, which is still 2/3rds of all adults. Semi good news, 25% of all kids between 12 and 17 are now fully vaccinated and 33% have received one dose. Shockingly, Florida is actually doing better than the country as a whole. A few weeks ago, the state was 2% points behind the country. Now it is only .7 behind. It is as if the county health departments are actively looking for folks who have not received their first or second vaccines and finding a way to get to them.
              “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

• Oh and FUCK YOU Eric Clapton. You’re a racist AND and a pro diseaser.

Comment

• Yeah…I honestly didn’t know about his past very racist statements..shame on me I guess. My wife and my first date was to see the Yardbirds at the Michigan State fairgrounds in 1965–he was lead axe. Been a fan ever since but not no more. So as far as I’m concerned, he’s dead to me.
                  "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Holy crap. Like, I know some things were more acceptable long ago, but no way that was. I always respected his guitar playing but hated his music. Fuck all that now. I mean, vaccines would be enough for me to say that about him, but wow

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
                      Oh and FUCK YOU Eric Clapton. You’re a racist AND and a pro diseaser.
                      Agreed. I was going to buy tickets for his show at Amalie; this scrapped it. As for Van Morrison, I wouldn’t go to his show I’d it was at the local Beef O’Bradys. Never cared for his music and his anti vax and anti science rants really turn me off. I’d pay to see KISS instead and I walked out of one of their amateur hours years ago.
                      I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• The only smart thing Clapton has said in the last decade is Prince was a better guitar player than him. I didnt care for Prince but his infrequent solos were amazing.
                        I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Apparently most of us never heard or saw those disgusting comments/beliefs that spewed out of Clapton’s mouth because the UK has a sense of shame about that time period, in which Bowie also spoke and dressed in homage to Hitler on a couple of occasions.

Difference is Bowie reportedly snapped out of it and expressed remorse publicly, whereas Clapton made a lame half-hearted apology 30 years later.

Comment

• Another new variant popping up in South Florida that originated in Colombia. Too soon to know how infectious it is compared to Delta.

Comment

• Lambda?

If it’s that one, I believe it originally was identified in Peru, which not coincidentally has the highest death rate in the world. Yikes!

Western countries and their pharmas are finally donating millions of doses to developing countries. Once we get the virus more under control in those places (and shut down those variant factories), then we can turn the focus to the anti-vax morons here in the States.

I’m in favor of internment camps. Who’s with me? I’m only half-joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                                Lambda?

If it’s that one, I believe it originally was identified in Peru, which not coincidentally has the highest death rate in the world. Yikes!

Western countries and their pharmas are finally donating millions of doses to developing countries. Once we get the virus more under control in those places (and shut down those variant factories), then we can turn the focus to the anti-vax morons here in the States.

I’m in favor of internment camps. Who’s with me? I’m only half-joking.
                                Bolding mine. If by that you mean the 12 or so assholes (RFK Jr, Mercola et al) who are responsible for ~80 of the lies about vaccines, it is a lost cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X