COVID Vaccination Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post

So, did Rogan do that? I'm trying to find exactly what he said, but it sounded like he said basically it's not needed for healthy young people like it is for older people. Kind of advocating let those in need get it first. But, that was like 3rd hand, so I may be way off on that. Not that I care too much cause I've never listened to him, but I'm trying to figure out if the blow up on him is really justified.
    He said that if you're young and healthy there's no reason to get the vaccine.

I will say though, shoutout to Bill Burr who was on his podcast and when Rogan brought it up to him Burr shut it down pretty well.

"You want people to walk down the street with a mask on?" Rogan said.

"I don't want to start this bulls**t," Burr responded. "I'm not going to sit here with no medical degree, listening to you with no medical degree, with an American flag behind you, smoking a cigar, acting like we know what's up better than the CDC. All I do is I watch the news once every two weeks. I'm like 'Mask or no mask? Still mask? Alright, masks.' That's all I give a f**k about."
    Gudas Priest

Comment

• It’s also having a similar impact worldwide in terms of hesitancy (except for India where they’ll take anything right now), which is sad and frustrating.
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Originally posted by ChaseSpace View Post

He said that if you're young and healthy there's no reason to get the vaccine.

I will say though, shoutout to Bill Burr who was on his podcast and when Rogan brought it up to him Burr shut it down pretty well.

"You want people to walk down the street with a mask on?" Rogan said.

"I don't want to start this bulls**t," Burr responded. "I'm not going to sit here with no medical degree, listening to you with no medical degree, with an American flag behind you, smoking a cigar, acting like we know what's up better than the CDC. All I do is I watch the news once every two weeks. I'm like 'Mask or no mask? Still mask? Alright, masks.' That's all I give a f**k about."
        Rogan is a moron. Good for Bill Burr not taking his shit.
        I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Looks like free beer does the trick
          To counter slowing vaccine registration, Erie County, New York, is turning to the bars: your dose of Moderna could come with a free beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoek View Post
            Looks like free beer does the trick
            What better reason to get the jab! You “Run With Dunkin” for a gut bomb , then walk to the pub for some suds. With those incentives, the R men have no excuses.
            "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Let’s ask our resident chowdahead Republican …

Comment

• 😷 💉
                If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Voter ID required? Maybe we can use the vaccine innoculation cards as proof?

Comment

• Random statistics since the last time I posted: 125 Million Americans are now fully vaccinated. 60% of all adult Americans have received at least 1 dose of the vaccine. 15% of all 12-17 year olds have already received at least 1 dose of the vaccine - 1% of all 12-17 year olds received their first dose of vaccine each day for the past 5 days.
                    “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

• And FUCK YOU Andrew Wakefield.
                      "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                        Let’s ask our resident chowdahead Republican …
                        It's not a Republican. It's a Trumpeteer.

Who knew?

Comment

• He’s incapable of responding to direct questions

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                            He’s incapable of responding to direct questions
                            He fits the description that the Q Shaman's attorney used for the insurrectionists. You've seen it.

Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flycoon View Post

He fits the description that the Q Shaman's attorney used for the insurrectionists. You've seen it.
                              Will be interesting to see how the "My client is so gullible he'll fall for anything" defense holds up for him and the other terrorists going that route.
                              Gudas Priest

Comment

Working...
                              X