Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID Vaccination Tracker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vaxmobiles ... like those big bloodmobiles ... give people snacks and drinks, hell, give em beer, cigarettes, ice cream, whatever
    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

    Comment


    • So I'm watching the golf just outside of NOLA. 10,000 people allowed, but I didn't see ONE mask. Hell, if nobody's wearing a mask, sell it out : the normal 25,000 or so!! What a joke, PGA. I believe LA is top 10 in vax hesitancy. And of course, with most people, if they don't see anybody wearing, they are not going to. Don't want to be thought of as a "sheeple" right?
      Valspar is at Innisbrook next week. Any bets as to how many Florida folks will be wearing??
      "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

      Comment


      • The people who want to be vaccinated mostly are but the rest of the population is being willfully ignorant and/or stubborn as usual.

        Comment


        • Another problem arising is the number of people that got their first shot of the vaccine are skipping their second one.

          https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/25/b...ond-doses.html

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
            So I'm watching the golf just outside of NOLA. 10,000 people allowed, but I didn't see ONE mask. Hell, if nobody's wearing a mask, sell it out : the normal 25,000 or so!! What a joke, PGA. I believe LA is top 10 in vax hesitancy. And of course, with most people, if they don't see anybody wearing, they are not going to. Don't want to be thought of as a "sheeple" right?
            Valspar is at Innisbrook next week. Any bets as to how many Florida folks will be wearing??
            And now the word is that the CDC is going to suggest that wearing outside is not necessary...Just for those vax'd? hmmmm. Of course, Fox and the rest of them will say "See, I told you it was all suppression of personal freedom"..
            "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

            Comment


            • Got my second shot of Pfizer this morning. So far my arm is way less sore than after the first shot. Now waiting to find out if I get any other side effects.

              Comment


              • Almost 24 hours later I just have arm pain and feel a little tired but not much else.

                Comment


                • Last night was a little bleh, felt like I had a cold or a weak flu. Today I feel almost 100%. Let the countdown to peak immunity begin!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hoek View Post
                    Last night was a little bleh, felt like I had a cold or a weak flu. Today I feel almost 100%. Let the countdown to peak immunity begin!
                    I ended up with nothing outside of a semi-sore arm for a day. Just over a week til I'm fully immunized and I can.....pretty much change nothing. Oh, other than we can finally visit my parents again this summer for the first time in a year and a half.

                    Comment


                    • I'm planning on hanging out with friends that are also fully immunized, maybe getting a real professionally done haircut for the first time in a year, going to the dentist (though I did go back in November), eye exam.. stuff like that nothing too crazy.

                      Comment


                      • Nice. Let’s have a special “fuck you” to Bill Maher
                        "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
                          Nice. Let’s have a special “fuck you” to Bill Maher
                          What did he do this time?
                          Gudas Priest

                          Comment


                          • https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=1b65470138ab

                            plus he’s a pro diseasers. Fuck him
                            "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

                            Comment


                            • Not surprised.

                              In other eye-rolling news, the dialogue I see floating around my social media the last few days has been "Why can Bill Gates give recommendations on the vaccine but Joe Rogan can't?" without stopping to consider that one is parroting the medical community and the other is advocating for anti-vax ideas.
                              Gudas Priest

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ChaseSpace View Post
                                Not surprised.

                                In other eye-rolling news, the dialogue I see floating around my social media the last few days has been "Why can Bill Gates give recommendations on the vaccine but Joe Rogan can't?" without stopping to consider that one is parroting the medical community and the other is advocating for anti-vax ideas.
                                So, did Rogan do that? I'm trying to find exactly what he said, but it sounded like he said basically it's not needed for healthy young people like it is for older people. Kind of advocating let those in need get it first. But, that was like 3rd hand, so I may be way off on that. Not that I care too much cause I've never listened to him, but I'm trying to figure out if the blow up on him is really justified.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X