COVID Vaccination Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID Vaccination Tracker

My wife is getting her first dose of the Covid vaccine tomorrow. I’m hopefully getting my first dose soon. I started this topic so we can all share our experiences. #vaccineswork
    "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

My brother's girlfriend, a dental hygienist, received her first dose on the 8th.

Comment

My first dose is tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
        My first dose is tomorrow
        I’ve talked to some first responders here and they say they had sore arm, some fatigue for 24 hrs. One ran a low grade fever. Sounded to me a lot like my experience with the 2 Shingrix shots I got last year.
        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

My parents have been on the phone for hours yesterday and today. No luck ... yet. 🤞🏼
          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

1 hour post vaccine: unremarkable

Comment

Not frontline and not in a "at risk category" so I'm gonna hold off on trying to get it for a month or two.
              Gudas Priest

Comment

I need to look into getting appointments for my parents or at least showing them how.

Comment

Yeah, mine are 75 and 80 and they are overwhelmed
                  “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

My annual physical comes around at the end of February. I don’t fall into any risk categories so just hoping it’s available to me then. Texas seems to have distribution together more than Florida does, not that that’s saying much.

Comment

Working...
                    X