Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News of the Day III

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by WaiverWire View Post


    If you would take the time and care to check, try going back to when he was running in the primaries. I was not a supporter of him then. If you remember i only supported him because he was far better than HRC.

    Biden has been no better. Lets face it, he is not running the show. Why do you think that so many have to walk back whenever he talks.

    As for Trump if he has to be charged in order to stop him from running again.....so be it. There are far better choices in the GOP, just as the Dems have far better choices than Biden. But neither you nor pete will ever admit that.

    Must make you feel good that you and a few others almost killed this board.
    LOL, the truth finally is told. For years DubDub claimed he didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and didn't support him. Now he admits what was plain to everybody.

    And the delicious irony is that the guy he sold his soul to turned out to be 1,000x worse than his grievances made HRC out to be. Bitched and moaned that the Clintons were mean to their Secret Service detail. Did they ever put hands on a Secret Service agent's throat because they wouldn't drive them to incite a riot at the Capitol? Nope. Bitched and moaned the Democrats were somehow anti-police. Makes no mention of the insurrectionists that Trump actively told to attack the Capitol beating and killing police. Bitched and moaned the Clintons somehow stole some furniture from the White House. Did they steal nuclear secrets? But her emails!!! But did she take nuclear secrets IN HARD COPY and have them thrown in a banker's box in a storage room in the basement of a public social club?

    Congratu-fucking-lations DubDub! You sold your soul to the devil and he continues to embarrass you and out you as the colossal hypocrite you are every single day. You should be so proud.
    S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
      Joe Biden: Promises made, promises kept. I know you hate to see actual governance, especially by Democrats, but he's been very effective at settling things down after the shitshow the former guy left behind.

      It is heartening to know you aren’t a crazy person, WW. Since you break with your maga brethren on politicians being above the law, may I assume you also believe the 2020 election was fair and legitimate? How about J6? Have you watched any of the hearings?

      What if a few of us could rebuild this board through healthy, civil communication, huh?
      In the alternate universe where DubDub's boy Trump, who he now finally has admitted he supported, wins re-election, Ukraine has fallen to Russia and Putin's gone on to invade Moldova and the Baltics because Trump's pulled out of NATO.

      Instead, Ukraine's beating the fuck out of Putin and Sweden and Finland have joined NATO, which has been brought back to life after Trump tried to destroy it.

      That IN OF ITSELF is better for the world than anything DubDub's Orange Julius ever did.
      S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

      Comment


      • Seriously, police officers were beaten and killed on 1/6 and DubDub says he wouldn't watch the hearings because he'd rather watch cartoons.

        What else needs to be said? Dude played this holier-than-thou LEO card for over a decade on this board, but when Orange Mussolini sent the knuckle draggers to the Hill to kill his brother officers he's too busy watching Bugs Bunny re-runs to give a damn.

        LOL.
        S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

        Comment


        • Wow, this waiverwire guy’s lack of intelligence and love of revisionist history (I.e. nonsense) is hysterical. Either he’s brainwashed or enjoys a steady diet of lead paint and mercury. It’s futile refuting every one of his nonsense points, since he’ll just move the goalposts with whatever verbal diarrhea comes out of newsmaxx. Talk about a guy with no original opinion.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by WaiverWire View Post
            Do you not think Hunter should be looked at by the DOJ?
            Didn’t I just tell you Hunter has been investigated since 2018 with zero indictments? I could've sworn I posted a link. Cmon, Waivey, use your noggin. You seem to have come back here with a more reasonable stance on some issues. Ignore the rest of these hecklers, and please start by saying what crime Hunter Biden has committed that concerns DOJ? I’m asking directly and nicely.

            Your goons in congress investigated Hillary for years. They put her through countless hours of Benghazi hearings and then admitted it was just to smear her. They love wasting taxpayer dollars on this shit even when they know they’ve got bupkis. How is this Hunter business any different? Because I laugh out loud when either of those moronic Trump kids goes on TV to complain about how he used his rich, powerful dad to line his pockets. Pot? Kettle? Dumbass? DOJ? Sure, why not. Lock em all up for all I care. The real issue at hand is a fucking attempted coup followed by potential treason. This is heavy shit, and you’re over here fretting over Hunter’s sex tape? No POTUS in history has ever done more damage to the country. The name Trump will go down in history as a stain on everyone who voted for his traitorous, criminal ass.
            “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

            Comment


            • And now this motherfucker, the least godly creature ever to ooze into this mortal coil, is conning the religious right and whipping their mashed potato brains into an assault rifle Qanon frenzy to wage holy war on the 80 million sane folks who saw him for the slime he is and rejected his dreams of being dictator of the dumb. If anyone should ever be struck down by a higher power it’s this foul, wretched filth.
              “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

              Comment


              • Trump is no longer relevant and legalities against him are not compelling enough for me to pay attention to, guilty or otherwise.

                I am way more concerned with his old sycophant DeSantis, who unlike Trump has the political competency to drive through a lot of damaging legislation if he were to win the election. Florida is setting up to be a layup for him to regain the governorship and build a lot of momentum for the GOP primary. Our economy is still reeling from post-covid inflation and Biden could have given clear indications that he was leaning towards being the incumbent but chose not to. It is still early but it's not shaping up great for the DNC
                If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bolthed View Post

                  Didn’t I just tell you Hunter has been investigated since 2018 with zero indictments? I could've sworn I posted a link. Cmon, Waivey, use your noggin. You seem to have come back here with a more reasonable stance on some issues. Ignore the rest of these hecklers, and please start by saying what crime Hunter Biden has committed that concerns DOJ? I’m asking directly and nicely.

                  Your goons in congress investigated Hillary for years. They put her through countless hours of Benghazi hearings and then admitted it was just to smear her. They love wasting taxpayer dollars on this shit even when they know they’ve got bupkis. How is this Hunter business any different? Because I laugh out loud when either of those moronic Trump kids goes on TV to complain about how he used his rich, powerful dad to line his pockets. Pot? Kettle? Dumbass? DOJ? Sure, why not. Lock em all up for all I care. The real issue at hand is a fucking attempted coup followed by potential treason. This is heavy shit, and you’re over here fretting over Hunter’s sex tape? No POTUS in history has ever done more damage to the country. The name Trump will go down in history as a stain on everyone who voted for his traitorous, criminal ass.
                  I'm sure the $2B the Saudis gave Jared Kushner to "invest" even though he had no experience running an investment fund was completely above board, as was how Jared and Ivanka's net worth increased by hundreds of millions of dollars while they were working in the White House as "advisors".
                  S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                    And now this motherfucker, the least godly creature ever to ooze into this mortal coil, is conning the religious right and whipping their mashed potato brains into an assault rifle Qanon frenzy to wage holy war on the 80 million sane folks who saw him for the slime he is and rejected his dreams of being dictator of the dumb. If anyone should ever be struck down by a higher power it’s this foul, wretched filth.
                    My favorite was the QAnon salute, which was a few "Heil Trump's" away from providing the full 1930's Germany effect that was probably intended.
                    S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                      Trump is no longer relevant and legalities against him are not compelling enough for me to pay attention to, guilty or otherwise.

                      I am way more concerned with his old sycophant DeSantis, who unlike Trump has the political competency to drive through a lot of damaging legislation if he were to win the election. Florida is setting up to be a layup for him to regain the governorship and build a lot of momentum for the GOP primary. Our economy is still reeling from post-covid inflation and Biden could have given clear indications that he was leaning towards being the incumbent but chose not to. It is still early but it's not shaping up great for the DNC
                      DeSantis' Martha's Vineyard stunt is now under investigation by Texas authorities because they essentially kidnapped these people under false pretenses that there were jobs and opportunities waiting for them in Massachusetts.

                      Not-so-coincidentally, Southern racists in the 1960's did the exact same thing with black families as retaliation for desegregation, tricking families to relocate to Massachusetts with lies about jobs.
                      S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

                      Comment


                      • It's pretty rich that desantis says the move was to "keep Florida safe" when these folks were in TEXAS! And yes, you could tell by the images of these folks that they are murderous, drug riddled "illegals". These folks paid thousands of dollars just to get to the Rio Grande. They had more assets than the trailer trash that live in the rural sections of Florida.
                        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                          Trump is no longer relevant and legalities against him are not compelling enough for me to pay attention to, guilty or otherwise.
                          What? How can you say he's not relevant? I believe the challenges to all that is proper and lawful that is tied to Trump and/or his cronies are one of the most important developments in US history. The term has been overused lately but, this is an inflection point, if we allow for all this shit to go unpunished then the country slips further into autocracy and western democracy fails. If the activities are punished, the laws and procedures better defined, and the behavior officially deemed unacceptable, then western democracy is strengthened.
                          Last edited by the_narrow_way; 09-21-2022, 11:46 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Couldn’t agree more. The world, including the German populace, largely ignored what Hitler was doing in the 1930’s, and look what transpired as a result. Voters have a chance to either stall or extinguish this crap at the ballot box this November, but just going along our merry way isn’t going to cut it.
                            "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

                            Comment


                            • DubDub's boy Trump and family now getting sued for $250M in New York for rampant fraud.

                              Every week the man picks up 1-2 new vectors of legal trouble. Corruption that makes the Nixonites look like the junior varsity.

                              I'm sure, rather than read the news, DubDub's just watching cartoons, though.
                              S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

                              Comment


                              • My hope with DeSantis is that his following the Trump blueprint will result in even more lawsuits and investigations (than the ones he’s already earned) and reasonable people will decide they don’t want that in their lives. Like, think about how much less stress there was on both sides once Trump left the White House. That could be us, Florida. But there are so many Republicans here now. They’re outpacing Dems in registrations for the first time in a while, I think. And they all seem to love, like or at least condone this lil wannabe tyrant DeSantis. Sighhhhhh
                                “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X