No announcement yet.

News of the Day III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m not trying to calm you down, necessarily. I mean, you do you. But cyberwar against NATO doesn’t have to lead to conventional or nuclear war. Yes, things are escalating, but literally no one but Putin and John Bolton want nuclear apocalypse
    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
      I’m not trying to calm you down, necessarily. I mean, you do you. But cyberwar against NATO doesn’t have to lead to conventional or nuclear war. Yes, things are escalating, but literally no one but Putin and John Bolton want nuclear apocalypse
      Correct, I have zero faith that a cyberwar wouldn’t escalate into a full blown war. You said it yourself, with Putin. Only one side has to want a war for the entire world to be in one
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Adolf Putin strongly implying that he has his finger over the big red button.
        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Just like Trump did once.

Comment

• Watch Russia slowly choke the life out of Ukraine and inspire China to do the same with Taiwan, or fight ww3?

Comment

• Russian army is firing from all sides upon Zaporizhzhia NPP, the largest nuclear power plant in Europe. Fire has already broke out. If it blows up, it will be 10 times larger than Chornobyl! Russians must IMMEDIATELY cease the fire, allow firefighters, establish a security zone!
              Jesus fucking christ

Comment

• Psychopathic

Comment

• Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday that the sanctions introduced on his country are “equivalent of a declaration of war.”
                  Well that settles things

Comment

• Are we ok with letting Russia use chemical weapons? Where is the red line before we threaten involvement, nukes?

Comment

• Days like this it feels almost unfair WaiverWire is no longer around to have to answer for Trump's bullshit.
                      S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• Go get him. Tell him we’ll be civil … and gentle

Comment

• Originally posted by pete View Post
                          Days like this it feels almost unfair WaiverWire is no longer around to have to answer for Trump's bullshit.
                          Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                          Go get him. Tell him we’ll be civil … and gentle
                          It is because of this type of crap that many have left this board.

Comment

• Aw, cmon Waivey. I’m glad you still lurk. Let’s talk about ya boy Trumpy. Any regrets? I know it’s a big shock to learn he’s a criminal and a con man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                              Aw, cmon Waivey. I’m glad you still lurk. Let’s talk about ya boy Trumpy. Any regrets? I know it’s a big shock to learn he’s a criminal and a con man.

If you would take the time and care to check, try going back to when he was running in the primaries. I was not a supporter of him then. If you remember i only supported him because he was far better than HRC.

Biden has been no better. Lets face it, he is not running the show. Why do you think that so many have to walk back whenever he talks.

As for Trump if he has to be charged in order to stop him from running again.....so be it. There are far better choices in the GOP, just as the Dems have far better choices than Biden. But neither you nor pete will ever admit that.

Must make you feel good that you and a few others almost killed this board.

Comment

• Joe Biden: Promises made, promises kept. I know you hate to see actual governance, especially by Democrats, but he's been very effective at settling things down after the shitshow the former guy left behind.

It is heartening to know you aren’t a crazy person, WW. Since you break with your maga brethren on politicians being above the law, may I assume you also believe the 2020 election was fair and legitimate? How about J6? Have you watched any of the hearings?

What if a few of us could rebuild this board through healthy, civil communication, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X