News of the Day III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChaseSpace View Post
    The new thing going around small town Facebook: "If you can hack a pipeline then you can hack a voting machine!"
    This country has no shortage of stupid people.
    I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Kevin McCarthy is a fucking moron.

Mitch is an evil sack of shit, but he is not a moron.
      I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• What's even more troubling is the amount of support McCarthy has in his district....
        "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• Now the Cult of MAGA is hoarding gasoline
          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• In plastic bags and Rubbermaid containers...

And of course it's Biden's fault they're panic buying over a pipeline being hacked (said pipeline is still working fine manually).

Comment

• Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger might be the only sane Republicans out there in any position of power. Bat shit crazy party, the whole lot of them. Even Trump dying wouldn't change the path they are on, Trumpism will live on and on and a more dangerous version of Trump could emerge. Like Ron DeathSantis, a Trump loyalist to a fault, who is sane and logical in his proclamations.

Comment

• I've long thought that upwards of 30% of the country was ignorant, racist and basically "bat shit crazy'. Trump took the 30% dumpster that has long been with us and set it on fire.
                "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• That’s a good thing. It’s out in the open now, for the most part. Suspicions have been confirmed and exceeded in terms of just how many and how dumb they are.

Comment

• Speaking of dumb, Matt Gaetz is goin down (and I don’t mean on underage children) …

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1267258

Comment

• CDC says no need for masks indoors for those who have been fully vaccinated.

In other words, nobody is going to wear a mask anymore.
                      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Hmmm does anybody in Lakeland or Crystal River wear a mask?? Just wondering.
                        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                          Now the Cult of MAGA is hoarding gasoline
                          Funny. i just saw on CH 8 that a an SUV ( Homosassa?)) was in flames with jugs of gas in the vehicle...That’ll make you maskless..

Comment

• Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                            CDC says no need for masks indoors for those who have been fully vaccinated.

In other words, nobody is going to wear a mask anymore.
                            So fucking stupid. Doesn’t anyone at the CDC have any common sense? Doesn’t anyone in the administration oversee these CDC decisions and pronouncements?

This is just incredibly short-sighted. Nobody who works indoors said shit to people BEFORE this. Now the anti-maskers will see this as total and complete liberation. What businesses are going to keep signs up requiring or even requesting mask-wearing inside?

And they can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube if this announcement results in a vaccine demand dropping off a cliff. I dunno, maybe that’s already happened? Maybe this is about as close as we can get to herd immunity in a country so willfully stupid and gleefully soaking in misinformation.

Somebody tell me I’m overreacting.

Comment

• I anticipate that going forward just about the only people wearing a mask at Publix now will be the employees.

Comment

• Yep, it’s supposed to incentivize people to get the vaccine I guess but common sense says the people who haven’t tried to get it yet will feel even less inclined to get it now. Now if vaccine passports/proof were also required at entertainment hubs than this would be a great push towards herd immunity, but there are way too many selfish pricks in this country to be inconvenienced with that
                                If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Working...
                                X