News of the Day III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump bitch slapped by SCOTUS again.
    I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• DubDub is no doubt on Parler fomenting for civil war as we speak!
      S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• I’d really like to ask him about all of this blatantly anti-democracy behavior by his beloved Team Red. We all know he’s a tribal zombie, and many of us have accused him of not having a bottom ... but like the Trumpublicans he loves so much, it’d be nice to get him on the record.

Helloooooo, Waivey???
        “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• My best guess is that of the 74M voters, at least half of them, a full 35M are believers in the grand conspiracy to steal the election from their furhrer/savior. We're going to have a very tough road to hoe keeping these roaches in the woodwork. Humor them and mildly cater to them, or just overpower them and tell them to KA and GTFO...I'm more convinced every day its the latter. Certain brains are irredeemable I'm afraid.
          "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
            I’d really like to ask him about all of this blatantly anti-democracy behavior by his beloved Team Red. We all know he’s a tribal zombie, and many of us have accused him of not having a bottom ... but like the Trumpublicans he loves so much, it’d be nice to get him on the record.

Helloooooo, Waivey???
            He does have a limit. He wouldn't throw in for Roy Moore. That's the one and only time he didn't stick with the tribe, to his credit.
            S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• What must be done with these dead-enders to “bring them back” to civil society is not adversarial. It’s demonstrative. The Biden administration and Democrats in all levels of government must SHOW that government works ... that it is capable of improving everyday lives. Many of these people are victims of misinformation who need better jobs. It’s time for establishment Dems to stop fighting progressives and remember how “leftist” programs like the New Deal are what got us out of the depression.

I read that after WWII there were Nazis in hiding all over Germany who refused to accept the world’s rebuke of everything they believed. No one confronted them. They just came back when German society was being reconstructed and moving on with or without them. They returned when there were jobs, something for them to do that fit into the new functioning system.

It’s not your responsibility or mine to engage with these Trump believers. We can scorn them, shame them and ignore them. But our government cannot. The worst thing Republicans have done to government is to erode its ability to serve the people. That has to be fixed.
              “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
                My best guess is that of the 74M voters, at least half of them, a full 35M are believers in the grand conspiracy to steal the election from their furhrer/savior. We're going to have a very tough road to hoe keeping these roaches in the woodwork. Humor them and mildly cater to them, or just overpower them and tell them to KA and GTFO...I'm more convinced every day its the latter. Certain brains are irredeemable I'm afraid.
                Dont forget the 52.7 Russian bot votes.

"To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                  What must be done with these dead-enders to “bring them back” to civil society is not adversarial. It’s demonstrative. The Biden administration and Democrats in all levels of government must SHOW that government works ... that it is capable of improving everyday lives. Many of these people are victims of misinformation who need better jobs. It’s time for establishment Dems to stop fighting progressives and remember how “leftist” programs like the New Deal are what got us out of the depression.

I read that after WWII there were Nazis in hiding all over Germany who refused to accept the world’s rebuke of everything they believed. No one confronted them. They just came back when German society was being reconstructed and moving on with or without them. They returned when there were jobs, something for them to do that fit into the new functioning system.

It’s not your responsibility or mine to engage with these Trump believers. We can scorn them, shame them and ignore them. But our government cannot. The worst thing Republicans have done to government is to erode its ability to serve the people. That has to be fixed.
                  True enough. I've posted previously about how a robust "infrastructure" bill could bring $$ and goodwill to the ex-urban and rural parts of the country. Fixing roads and bridges would employ small and medium businesses, many of whom lean R or are staunch R voters, as well as the citizens therein. That's the kind of "low hanging fruit" that Pete has also referenced a while ago.
                  Biden's personality is almost antithetical to that of holding a grudge or retaining animosity. Me, on the other hand, will never forget the 126 R's and 16 AG's that attempted to subvert our democracy, nor the millions of miscreants that they felt the need to pander to.
                  "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Trump should have pushed for that his first year in office, it was one of the few potential positives Democrats seen that Trump would bring about based on his campaign rhetoric to help rural and low income parts of the country. Instead we have a half built wall and more tax breaks for the rich
                    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Florida stopped reporting long-backlogged coronavirus deaths 10 days before the 2020 presidential election. The result: The daily death numbers publicized as Floridians turned out for early voting and Election Day were significantly lower than they otherwise would have been, the South Florida Sun Sentinel found.

I imagine this is some kind of crime but seeing as how Rick Scott was elected Governor after the amount of fraud he committed nothing will come of this.
                      Gudas Priest

Comment

• Biden will have to work with the congress to PRODUCE measurable and observable results. If not, the House could certainly be up for grabs in 2022. That's a short. less than two year window, to get going and get things done.

Comment

• Off topic, but has anyone heard from DonnieD? He hasn't visited the site since 12/8 and that's not like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutznboltz View Post
                            Off topic, but has anyone heard from DonnieD? He hasn't visited the site since 12/8 and that's not like him.
                            He's been on the Discord.
                            Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

Comment

Off topic, but has anyone heard from DonnieD? He hasn't visited the site since 12/8 and that's not like him.
                              You're a good friend to notice when someone has been absent for a week.
                              If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

He's been installing his new Lightning goalie stick ceiling fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X