News of the Day III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump looking desperate today on Twitter
    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• My favorite local ad, Glenn Reese who is running for state senate in S Car. He had a supporter speak on his behalf:

”When he’s not he’s not in Columbia, you can find him in the donut shop.”

Im for anyone who hangs out in the donut shop.
      “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

• video of blacks rioting. If Jaimie Harrison is elected, there will be rioting throughout South Carolina. A sheriff car with lights flashing and a local sheriff speaking. If Jaimie Harrison is elected, police will be under siege by lawless criminals.

if Liberal Jaimie Harrison is elected, gas will go up to $12.57 a gallon. Taxes will be increased by 93 billion dollars.

Not $12.00, not $13.00. They are going up to $12.57.
        “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Donnie D View Post
          video of blacks rioting. If Jaimie Harrison is elected, there will be rioting throughout South Carolina. A sheriff car with lights flashing and a local sheriff speaking. If Jaimie Harrison is elected, police will be under siege by lawless criminals.

if Liberal Jaimie Harrison is elected, gas will go up to $12.57 a gallon. Taxes will be increased by 93 billion dollars.

Not $12.00, not $13.00. They are going up to $12.57.
          Lindsey may be more desperate than his WH boy friend.

I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Funny stuff from TC.

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...t-mail-1543084
            I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flycoon View Post
              The “deep state” works in mysterious ways...
              "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• I don’t think ol’ Tuck thought this one through. What an embarrassment of epic proportions! I dare say he will never outlive “the dog ate my homework” on national TV ... or, or he doesn’t mind the entire world thinking he is the biggest moron in history.

Hmmm, I have unedited video of Donald Trump shooting someone dead on Fifth Ave. What should I do???? Somehow, putting the only copy of video in the mail immediately doesn’t spring to mind as an option.
                “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Glenn Greenwald resigned from The Intercept after their editors finally decided to reign in his anti-anti Trump (ergo, essentially pro-Trump) shitposting. The world is a better place for it. Someone check on Zeyk.
                  S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• Do yourselves a favor and look up the video of Ossoff feeding Perdue his own BS in last night’s debate.
                    S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• Trump campaign keeps trying to kill its rally attendees.

Comment

• Originally posted by pete View Post
                        Glenn Greenwald resigned from The Intercept after their editors finally decided to reign in his anti-anti Trump (ergo, essentially pro-Trump) shitposting. The world is a better place for it. Someone check on Zeyk.
                        I thought he WAS The Intercept?
                        Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

Comment

• I have NO sympathy for any of these miscreants...Freeze 'em, fry 'em, ventilate 'em, I don't care. My "sympathy meter" was broken a long time ago.
                          "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Not trying to be that guy, but who is passing out from heat exhaustion in 87 degree weather? I've gone on hikes through the woods in 98+ with damn near 100% humidity and as long as you stay hydrated there's rarely much of an issue(granted, I don't have the XXXL pant size of the average Trump cult member).

PS: Whenever someone has embedded a tweet and I try to quote their post it always links to the tweet in a separate tab instead of letting me quote the post.
                            Gudas Priest

Comment

• Absolutely nothing wrong with holding a rally at 87 degrees. Everything wrong with holding a rally with massive surges in Covid across the country. Look at the maskless horde of stupidity.
                              If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Originally posted by ChaseSpace View Post
                                PS: Whenever someone has embedded a tweet and I try to quote their post it always links to the tweet in a separate tab instead of letting me quote the post.
                                Yep, this is still broken.

Comment

Working...
                                X