News of the Day III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donnie D View Post
    Kelly Loeffler: There is nothing that Trump has said or done that I disagree with.

Nothing.
    If Warnock gets her in the runoff, I think Georgia will have its first African American senator. She's 3,000% beatable, and I have no idea why the Republican Party hasn't thrown her over the side other than the fact her old man runs the NYSE and they want her family's money. Collins is a lunatic, but he's a lunatic that can win by following the Kemp model.
    S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• An Ohio Bakery said to have accurately predicted the U.S. presidential election winner from its cookie sales in each of the last nine White House races, currently has Donald Trump in the lead for the 2020 poll.

Busken Bakery chain, in Cincinnati, says it has been predicting the results using the sales of its red and blue election cookies, over more than 30 years.

Damn. Then the popcorn poll comes out with the same results.
      “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

Kelly Loeffler: There is nothing that Trump has said or done that I disagree with.

Nothing.
        I wonder if that includes Trump’s comment that you should vote for the other guy.

I guess there is no limit on how much you are willing to humiliate yourself when you go to a Trump rally and he introduces you and then says but I’ve endorsed the other guy.
        “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

• Nate Cohen.

What's working for Dems in the poll:
          --Trump only up 12 among white college grads, 52-40
          --Black voters (per file) at 29 percent of likely electorate.
          What's keeping GOP hopes alive:
          --Trump up 76-18 among whites without a degree
          --Biden up just 70-19 among nonwhite voters

Comment

I wonder if that includes Trump’s comment that you should vote for the other guy.

I guess there is no limit on how much you are willing to humiliate yourself when you go to a Trump rally and he introduces you and then says but I’ve endorsed the other guy.
            Never underestimate the craven and cowardly politican's ability to debase themselves to retain/gain power.

Ted Cruz licked herr cheeto's boots after Trump spread a conspiracy that his dad helped assassinate JFK, and publicly insulted Cruz's wife. If Cruz won't stand up for his own family, ain't no way he's doing anything other than fuck all for his constituents.

What's most surprising to me is that it took the GOP this long to start distancing itself from Trump, and most members are only doing so half-heartedly. They will find themselves without sanctuary, as their base continues to go insane like so many rabid dogs, and the rest of the country refuses to let them wash Trump's stink off of themselves.
            Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

Comment

• Elliott Broidy, a onetime top moneyman for President Trump, pleaded guilty to a secret foreign lobbying campaign aimed at influencing the Trump administration. As part of a deal with prosecutors, he'll forfeit $6.6 million.

Drain that swamp.

Comment

• Would that be the same Elliott Broidy who was a RNC deputy finance chair and who paid hush money to a Playboy model he knocked up who subsequently had an abortion?

But by all means, DubDub, sanctimoniously bray some more about Donna Brazille giving a primary debate question away.

Dunce.
                S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• TFW a Republican pollster now sees Greenfield moving well ahead of Ernst and tries to tout Trump pulling even with Biden in Iowa (again, in a Republican poll) as reason to celebrate.

Should've boned up on those soybean futures.

Comment

• The St. Pete poll has Biden up by 16, sixteen, in a northern Sarasota house district that Trump won by 4.

that’s my district!

Comment

• That poll is one of several in FL-Leg districts showing huge swings to Biden in suburban districts. Like, seismic.

Comment

• Here you go Donnie. Something to calm your nerves this morning. IMO you interpret the "Refuse to Answers", although some of those are Biden voters, for the sake of quick interpretation as your "Shy Trump" vote. Then allocate 2/3 of the undecideds to Biden running against an unpopular incumbent. Ends up Biden about 51 and change to Trump around 46.

Comment

• Joe Lockhart is suggesting today that Trump will only agree to leave the White House if he receives a full pardon from the State of New York.

Comment

• Um. My goodness.

Rudy's in the new Borat movie. Touching himself.

Comment

Working...
                            X