Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News of the Day III

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I say I say it looks as if the political career of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions appears to be mighty over right about now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Flycoon View Post
      I hate youtube almost as much as facebook and twitter.
      I love Youtube!
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
        I love Youtube!
        Me too. No doubt there is trash on there, but there is really good stuff on there also.
        Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

        Comment


        • I say I say it looks as if the political career of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions appears to be mighty over right about now.
          It appears to be a Lost Cause.
          S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Maverick9911 View Post
            I say I say it looks as if the political career of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions appears to be mighty over right about now.
            Tuberville is from Arkansas while coaching at Ole Miss and Auburn. PACs should play up the college rivalry angle to see if they can disinterest some of the "Saturdays are for the Boys" groups in Tuscaloosa.
            Gudas Priest

            Comment


            • Maybe now the Coronavirus will miraculously disappear like Trump said it would.

              https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/polit...cdc/index.html
              “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

              Comment


              • Walmart will require all customers to wear masks beginning next week.

                Given their demographic, this should be entertaining.
                “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Donnie D View Post
                  Walmart will require all customers to wear masks beginning next week.

                  Given their demographic, this should be entertaining.
                  Go camp out at the one in Spring Hill. Phone camera ready. The "greeter" better be packing. yoweeeeee
                  "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

                  Comment


                  • DeSantis says we have to open the schools. “What about the football season?”

                    Glad we have our priorities straight.
                    “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dannybolt View Post
                      Me too. No doubt there is trash on there, but there is really good stuff on there also.
                      When I was a kid, I wanted to learn how to throw a curve ball. Nothing good at the library. The best thing I could find was a really expensive book from Barnes and Noble, and I couldn’t really figure out the movement from just the words and a couple of pictures.

                      Today there are 100 videos on YouTube on how to throw a curve ball, very detailed and some from professional players. Hell, you can easily learn most of the general concepts of astrophysics by watching the hundreds of videos posted there from PBS Spacetime. The access to information today is unbelievable
                      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

                      Comment


                      • This explains a lot, Schmitzy ...





                        KIDDING! I keeed, I keeed!
                        “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Donnie D View Post
                          DeSantis says we have to open the schools. “What about the football season?”

                          Glad we have our priorities straight.
                          Honestly though, either cancelling the football season or not allowing fans to attend will have a devastating economic impact on cities like Gainesville and the commercial areas around the stadiums in other cities.

                          Although, all of the universities going to online only will have an even larger impact on those cities as there will be far less students occupying apartments or doing their shopping/eating in those areas.

                          Disagree with actually sending students to attend the classes in person but a lot of businesses are going to go belly up before the end of the year.
                          Gudas Priest

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Donnie D View Post
                            Maybe now the Coronavirus will miraculously disappear like Trump said it would.

                            https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/polit...cdc/index.html
                            How can it be legal to withhold accurate statistics and deceive the public regarding a deadly pandemic? It was already bad enough that states with Republican governors ( ) were cooking the books to appease the Liar-in-Chief, but this? This should be part of a class-action lawsuit for mass negligent homicide.

                            Inaccurate numbers will absolutely lead to more bad decisions by said governors and more bad decisions by “low information” types and therefore more death. Completely unnecessary, completely outrageous.

                            So the answer is it’s not legal, is just Wednesday with the Trump death cult and his Republican co-conspirators in the Senate.
                            “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ChaseSpace View Post
                              Honestly though, either cancelling the football season or not allowing fans to attend will have a devastating economic impact on cities like Gainesville and the commercial areas around the stadiums in other cities.

                              Although, all of the universities going to online only will have an even larger impact on those cities as there will be far less students occupying apartments or doing their shopping/eating in those areas.

                              Disagree with actually sending students to attend the classes in person but a lot of businesses are going to go belly up before the end of the year.
                              Lives >>>>>>>>>> Businesses
                              “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                                This explains a lot, Schmitzy ...





                                KIDDING! I keeed, I keeed!


                                If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X