X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas 2019

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Faith, family and friends. Enjoy

Merry Christmas, have fun, and let's make it to the New Year together!

Last edited by Hoek; 12-24-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

All our kids are home. My aunt lived long enough for me to see her one last time. Peace everyone.
      "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

Merry Christmas
        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Merry Christmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.
            To play the game is good,to win is better, but to love the game is best of all. Anonymous

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! 2019 seems like forever ago
              If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Stay safe. You have made it this long. Don’t let your guard down when you are only a few months away from the vaccine.

“Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

Merry Christmas! Stay safe and enjoy that shiny new cup they got us.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie D View Post
                    Stay safe. You have made it this long. Don’t let your guard down when you are only a few months away from the vaccine.
                    Or days if you’re old ... I mean, at risk. 😂
                    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Fingers crossed.
                      “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

We have had a very COVID holiday. Haven’t been with my daughter and her family for two weeks after the 7;year old was infected. She has had mild symptoms, two days with a headache and low grade fever. My 94 year old father was discharged from a rehab center Saturday after a six week stay for a fractured pelvis. After one day feeling well, he was admitted for breathing difficulties; COVID as well. He is in the CCU in Kennesaw, GA. Prognosis is poor given his coronary issues and diabetes; he will be in a nursing home if he makes it out. 24 hour care is now and will be a necessity. My sister and all of her family were exposed to him so they are all in quarantine. My nephew visiting them from Chicago will now rent a car or drive home, no flying for him.

Happy holidays all. Hope yours has been better than ours, but, stuff happens.
                        I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Fly. 2020 can fuck right off.
                          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
                            Sorry to hear that, Fly. 2020 can fuck right off.
                            Thanks BH. 2020 has been shit

Who knew?

Comment

My father passed this evening. RIP George Naglich, May 25, 1926 - December 25, 2020. Life well lived on his own terms.

Fuck Covid and 2020.

Who knew?

Comment

Working...
                              X