This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nutznboltz View Post
    If all they want do is establish a caliphate, why cannot that be negotiated peacefully with the Iraqi "government"? Why kill men and children, and keep the women just to have sex with? Modern day Huns with no identifiable Attila
    This is the nature of caliphate in the Islamic extremist context.
    Flycoon
    Steven Stamkos' One Timer
    Last edited by Flycoon; 08-12-2014, 11:05 PM.
    I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Malone has no idea how he came into possession of the cocaine that got him arrested.

The Tampa Bay Times acquired discovery documents from Malone's arrest that noted the 34-year-old was "baffled" and "shocked" by the finding of illicit drugs in his back pocket, as he had been wearing the same jeans for three days.
      http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/554332

Comment

• Originally posted by WaiverWire View Post
        Malone has no idea how he came into possession of the cocaine that got him arrested.
        This means he had been on a bender for three days wearing the same jeans and doesn't recall buying the coke.

Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flycoon View Post
          This means he had been on a bender for three days wearing the same jeans and doesn't recall buying the coke.
          Cruel, but most likely true.

Comment

• http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ness/13992387/
            To those who do not know that the world is on fire, I have nothing to say. - Bertolt Brecht

Comment

• Polygraph time

Comment

• So do me a favor, anyone who listens to Rush Limbeaugh (even as a joke), let me know so I can block you. It is a true condemnation of our society that this man is allowed to have a media platform.

The leftist attitude is "one of pessimism and darkness, sadness -- they're never happy, are they?" Limbaugh said on Tuesday's broadcast of his radio show. "They're always angry about something. No matter what they get, they're always angry."

Limbaugh cited a Fox News story that said Williams killed himself because he was embarrassed to take TV roles and parts in movie sequels, but had to do it because of financial troubles.

"He had it all but he had nothing. Made everybody else laugh but was miserable inside," Limbaugh said. "I mean, it fits a certain picture or a certain image that the left has. Talk about low expectations and general unhappiness and so forth."
                by the way, special middle finger to fox on that completely ridiculous report. And if you read in, the article, by the way, studies point to more suicide among republicans (not that any of the F'ing matters, just furthers how bs Rush was).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5673626.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post
                  So do me a favor, anyone who listens to Rush Limbeaugh (even as a joke), let me know so I can block you. It is a true condemnation of our society that this man is allowed to have a media platform.

by the way, special middle finger to fox on that completely ridiculous report. And if you read in, the article, by the way, studies point to more suicide among republicans (not that any of the F'ing matters, just furthers how bs Rush was).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5673626.html
                  El rushbo is middle of the road compared to Michael savage bad mark levin. Laura ingraham and Hannity are in the middle of these goofs. Oxy addicts shouldn't be pointing a finger at anyone with mental illness.

If you want to see something really bizarre, look up rush bedroom pics. Dan Savage would say it looks like a closet queens room.
                  Flycoon
                  Last edited by Flycoon; 08-13-2014, 06:50 PM.

Who knew?

Comment

• So you think you are a libertarian

The 1980 libertarian presidential platform is below. It is in the middle of a column about the Koch Bros.

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/koch-brothers

Sounds more like anarchy than liberty.
                    Flycoon
                    Last edited by Flycoon; 08-13-2014, 07:29 PM.

Who knew?

Comment

The 1980 libertarian presidential platform is below. It is in the middle of a column about the Koch Bros.
                      Insanity. Every [rich] man for themselves. No money to fund education, infrastructure, police/fire/medical, etc. It's an absolute non-starter of a platform. Fuck the Koch brothers.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_narrow_way View Post
                        Insanity. Every [rich] man for themselves. No money to fund education, infrastructure, police/fire/medical, etc. It's an absolute non-starter of a platform. Fuck the Koch brothers.
                        And Ron Paul. Children are attracted to the libertarians because nobody's is going to tell THEM what to do or what is in the public interest.

But in libertarian world there is no public interest. Only me, me, me......

Who knew?

Comment

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/koch-brothers

Sounds more like anarchy than liberty.
                          “We demand the return of America's railroad system to private ownership. We call for the privatization of the public roads and national highway system.”

LOL. Laughable as fuck.
                          To those who do not know that the world is on fire, I have nothing to say. - Bertolt Brecht

Comment

• Honey, I need to drive up to Tampa today, did you pay the bill for University Parkway, Highway 301, Interstate 75, and the Crosstown Expressway yet? Oh, and what about Channelside Drive? I was thinking about going up through St. Pete but the Skyway is falling apart and I'm not taking the risk.

Comment

• I was thinking of joining Twitter, even though I am an old guy and my life is not that interesting. But there are too many asshats out there who exist solely to tweet hate filled messages and negativity. Case in point is Robin WIlliams' daughter, Zelda, giving up social media because of the posts and images of her hanging, dead father tweeted or instagramed to her. Twitter is good for getting information out there quickly, it's when the user doesn't apply a brain filter to what they are tweeting, or try and interract with Joe Schmoe hater is where it goes off the tracks. It could be said Twitter is the best thing to ever happen and also the worst thing ever invented.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeykShade View Post
                                “We demand the return of America's railroad system to private ownership. We call for the privatization of the public roads and national highway system.”

LOL. Laughable as fuck.
                                You should see water bills in areas where utilities have been privatized. On the west side of US 19 in Gulf Harbors in NPR, it is common for the water bill to be higher than the electric bill by over $100. Client who moved out of there paid an average of over $250/month and did not irrigate the lawn.

Who knew?

Comment

Working...
                                X