This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/09/op...ack-obama.html

This from David Brooks, long time conservative. This, in a nutshell, explains why the GOP base has hitched their short bus to Cruz and Trump. Disenchanted eLectorate always look for the biggest contrast to what they have. So the two slimiest, most obnoxious assholes would be the choice.
    I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Fiorina and Christie drop out of the race, winnowing the con(pre)tenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutznboltz View Post
        Fiorina and Christie drop out of the race, winnowing the con(pre)tenders.
        Does this mean that there will be no more "kids table" at the next debate? Can't wait to see Huckabee on the big stage.

Who knew?

Comment

• Huckabee quit before Iowa.

Oops actually right after. Thought it was before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoek View Post
            Huckabee quit before Iowa.

Oops actually right after. Thought it was before.
            Aw shucks. That would have been fun. Is Carson the only representative of the befuddled candidates?

Just watched a focus group of SC voters who all found Ted Cruz genuine and likable. Hate Trumps potty mouth. All evangelicals so their stupidity and naïveté is not surprising.
            Flycoon
            Steven Stamkos' One Timer
            Last edited by Flycoon; 02-11-2016, 10:50 AM.

Who knew?

Comment

• Ted Cruz has pretty much the most punchable face in politics atm. Not that I'd condone punching anyone.

He's slimy. Trump is just a showman. He doesn't have any idea what he's doing other than entertaining. It's 100% empty demagoguery from him. "I'm gonna be the best 'Jobs President' God has ever created!"

No one asks the follow up questions because our media is much more interested in the sporting event than the actual policy positions. Can you imagine asking Trump about the need to get KSA and Iran to sit down at the same table? He'd have no fucking answer except for something like, "I can make them do business. I know the best people in the world for sitting down at tables. Tremendous table sitting people, just the best!"
              To those who do not know that the world is on fire, I have nothing to say. - Bertolt Brecht

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeykShade View Post
                Ted Cruz has pretty much the most punchable face in politics atm. Not that I'd condone punching anyone.

He's slimy. Trump is just a showman. He doesn't have any idea what he's doing other than entertaining. It's 100% empty demagoguery from him. "I'm gonna be the best 'Jobs President' God has ever created!"

No one asks the follow up questions because our media is much more interested in the sporting event than the actual policy positions. Can you imagine asking Trump about the need to get KSA and Iran to sit down at the same table? He'd have no fucking answer except for something like, "I can make them do business. I know the best people in the world for sitting down at tables. Tremendous table sitting people, just the best!"
                And the low info voters eat his shit up.

I'm waiting for someone with a bit of financial acumen to ask him if the paltry millions Daddy staked him with would have created a larger sum had it been invested in the market and ridden the S&P growth rather than what he has accumulated stumbling through his other stunts. Insults and profanities galore will spew from him.

Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flycoon View Post
                  Just watched a focus group of SC voters who all found Ted Cruz genuine and likable.
                  Wow, someone had better see what's in the water down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sotnos View Post
                    Wow, someone had better see what's in the water down there.
                    My dad was sent to Charleston in 75 to start the first project on Kiawah Island. A real culture shock for someone that lived all his life "up north".

When I graduated in 75 from USF the only job offer was with the North Charleston PD. More than likely you saw a real sampling of those from the real South Carolina.
                    WaiverWire
                    Steven Stamkos' One Timer
                    Last edited by WaiverWire; 02-11-2016, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• I don't get people like that where all you have to do is mention Jesus once and all of a sudden you're a "good Christian" who is very likable. How can you be so simplistic in assessing people? They must be scammed constantly.

Comment

• Yes, they're the epitome of gullible.

Comment

• or the ones that have to let everyone know their faith. They are the ones I am leery of as many that I have meet were the ones that we unfaithful to their spouse.

Comment

• If anyone went to the Trump rally at USF tonight, please provide all the juicy details

Comment

• Local news interviewed a supporter who called Trump "a self made man."

Fucking unreal.

Comment

• I don't know to post YouTube videos correctly, but this is hysterical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XriXDtfqCg

Comment

Working...
                                X