Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HitchBOT, Hitchhiking Robot, Meets Demise in Philadelphia After Two Weeks in U.S.

Why am I not surprised? Stay classy, Philly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoek View Post
      And you wonder why Skynet wants to kill us all....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoek View Post
        I saw the picture of the destroyed robot on Morning Joe today. They have no idea where this photo was taken and since the battery is dead the gps won't work. Sad, very sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaiverWire View Post
          I saw the picture of the destroyed robot on Morning Joe today. They have no idea where this photo was taken and since the battery is dead the gps won't work. Sad, very sad.
          Can they not look at the gps tags most phones give photos to track it down?
          Gudas Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by ChaseSpace View Post
            Can they not look at the gps tags most phones give photos to track it down?
            Good question....don't know.

Comment

• http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/08/vanderb...s-slogan-help/

Good job, Vandy.

Comment

• The presence of this unsavory element is almost enough for me to buy a firearm.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mic...ssouri-n407696

I have never discharged a firearm of any sort, much less owned one. Guess I am the real minority in the old, white, male population.
                I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flycoon View Post
                  The presence of this unsavory element is almost enough for me to buy a firearm.

I have never discharged a firearm of any sort, much less owned one. Guess I am the real minority in the old, white, male population.
                  I highly suggest that if someone who has never used a firearm is thinking of buying one they should first go to their local range and rent one to see if they even feel comfortable handling a firearm, as many do not.

If you still go forward with your purchase you should do yourself a favor and take a gun class, not only for your safety but for the safety of others.

End of my public service announcement

Comment

I highly suggest that if someone who has never used a firearm is thinking of buying one they should first go to their local range and rent one to see if they even feel comfortable handling a firearm, as many do not.

If you still go forward with your purchase you should do yourself a favor and take a gun class, not only for your safety but for the safety of others.

End of my public service announcement
                    Notice I said "almost". Not going to happen.

Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flycoon View Post
                      The presence of this unsavory element is almost enough for me to buy a firearm.

We are both in that minority, Flycoon. I've never fired a weapon of any sort in my life either, and I'm way past middle aged lol.

Comment

• I'm closing in on 40 and I've only fired a gun once, which was a handgun when I was about 12 which was being supervised by my dad.

I have no desire to ever fire one again. I'd rather private citizens did not own firearms of any kind.

Comment

• I'm starting to feel, though, that I need one if the majority of those I encounter are carrying one. Never felt that way before, but people were never this dumb or doing as much stupid stuff before. Or at least it wasn't such common knowledge, to where on social media we get too much information that is scaring the sanest of those among us.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutznboltz View Post
                            I'm starting to feel, though, that I need one if the majority of those I encounter are carrying one. Never felt that way before, but people were never this dumb or doing as much stupid stuff before. Or at least it wasn't such common knowledge, to where on social media we get too much information that is scaring the sanest of those among us.
                            At times I really wish we could go back in time by about 25 years when we did not have all this technology. It has been good, but it has also made the world a scary place.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutznboltz View Post
                              I'm starting to feel, though, that I need one if the majority of those I encounter are carrying one. Never felt that way before, but people were never this dumb or doing as much stupid stuff before. Or at least it wasn't such common knowledge, to where on social media we get too much information that is scaring the sanest of those among us.
                              Fight the urge. Realize if you buy one because of fear, you will carry fearfully and maybe use it in a reaction to fear. Poor results happen.

Better solution is to ignore the drivel that is social media. Social media exposes the stupid that has always existed but has also encouraged the stupid to amplify their stupidity.

Who knew?

Comment

At times I really wish we could go back in time by about 25 years when we did not have all this technology. It has been good, but it has also made the world a scary place.
                                Access to information is a double edged sword. Censorship has always been purposeful.

Who knew?

Comment

Working...
                                X