Rays Postseason 10/06 vs Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rays Postseason 10/06 vs Rangers

Hat is fully charged and ready to go. Lets go Rays!
    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

I was afraid to start anything about the Rays. It seems every time I did they went into a horrible slump. Hope the Price is right for game 1.
    To play the game is good,to win is better, but to love the game is best of all. Anonymous

Comment

Whew.. that top of the first took longer than I would've liked.

Comment

Bases loaded. Bartlett should have scored there. lets hope it doesn't come back to bite us.
        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. FOUL TIP? Retarded umps

Comment

Foul tip? F*** off.. Yet another s***ty ump..

Comment

Bites us in the ass. Brilliant. Already have to put up with this crap

Comment

Lee has a 3 run lead and 5 k's already.

Comment

Down 4 - 0 in the 4th. Shields on the mound tomorrow in what is becomming a must win game.

This looks grim.
                  “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

Check that 5-0 and getting worse

Comment

Disaster..

Comment

Umps and Lee are in the Rays head now, I can't listen to these announcers.

Comment

Well at least it's not a shutout. Cmon, rally time!

Comment

That 1st pitch strike to Crawford wasn't even close. On every ball it looks like the ump is anxious to call it a strike

Comment

I'm going to have to do some voodoo on my hat. Tomorrow is a must win, and with our silent bats and James "lame game" Yields pitching tomorrow I don't know if this team can pull it out by themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X