X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoek
    replied
    ARGENTINA CAMPEON!

The right 28 year title drought ended (not Montreal's).

Finally Messi wins one for his country.

Leave a comment:

• ChaseSpace
    replied
    That game last night was amazing to watch. Non-stop attacking football and plenty of peak Concacaf moments throughout.

Leave a comment:

• Hoek
    replied
    What a dramatic win against Mexico last night in the Nations League final! Hopefully the start of something good with the men's team. Loved the heart on display, even if there were a lot of flaws in their game (not that Mexico was any better!).

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    I know I shouldn't, it's not a logical reason, but never the less I just haven't been eager to watch soccer since they left.

Leave a comment:

• Hoek
    replied
    Love that crest. Really sharp.

I wouldn't hold the Mutiny against an entirely different team and league (Rowdies play in USL). That's more an argument for not investing in MLS and Orlando City.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Still difficult for me to re-invest into soccer after they dismantled the mutiny

Leave a comment:

• pete
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pete
    replied
    Rowdies unveiled their new uniforms and a first for them, a new crest incorporating Ralph Rowdy. Pretty cool, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Hoek
    replied
    Yep it's already imploding, lmao. Several teams backing out and the dominos continue to fall. You hate to see it.

Leave a comment:

• BurnTHalO
    replied
    Well sounds like this new super league has completely fallen apart.

Leave a comment:

• pete
    replied
    FIFA is threatening to ban any players that participate on those clubs from any and all international competition. Of course, ESL will just bribe FIFA, but it'll be a big bribe.

Leave a comment:

• ChaseSpace
    replied
    I'm an avid Arsenal fan but if this does fully go through I won't be watching them for as long as they're a member of the ESL.

Leave a comment:

• Hoek
    replied
    To be honest I'm more excited about watching domestic leagues without those big teams than the "European Super League" itself, lol. Depending on what shakes out this could be an opportunity for MLS to pick up disenchanted fans, imo.

Leave a comment:

• ChaseSpace
    replied
    Orlando crashes out of the playoffs in a wild way. Kinda upset at how quickly Nani, and as a result the rest of the team, loses their cool when a call doesn't go their way.

Leave a comment:

• ChaseSpace
    replied
    God wanted his hand back. RIP to a great

Leave a comment:

Working...
X