No announcement yet.

Soccer (General)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA absolutely demolished Panama 6-2 today. The second half was basically a bunch of header goals for us, lol. Gio Reyna looked very impressive though. Love that kid.

Comment

• McKennie is the straw that stirs the drink. Cannon had a good game. Ledezma was very good crossing the ball in the Second Half.

I love me some Tim Weah.

The defending was trash without Brooks at center back. It doesn't help that Steffen doesn't look terribly assertive organizing the line in front of him.
      S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• RIP Diego. You will always be the world's greatest footballer.

Comment

• God wanted his hand back. RIP to a great
          Gudas Priest

Comment

• Orlando crashes out of the playoffs in a wild way. Kinda upset at how quickly Nani, and as a result the rest of the team, loses their cool when a call doesn't go their way.
            Gudas Priest

Comment

• To be honest I'm more excited about watching domestic leagues without those big teams than the "European Super League" itself, lol. Depending on what shakes out this could be an opportunity for MLS to pick up disenchanted fans, imo.

Comment

• I'm an avid Arsenal fan but if this does fully go through I won't be watching them for as long as they're a member of the ESL.
                Gudas Priest

Comment

• FIFA is threatening to ban any players that participate on those clubs from any and all international competition. Of course, ESL will just bribe FIFA, but it'll be a big bribe.
                  S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• Well sounds like this new super league has completely fallen apart.

Comment

• Yep it's already imploding, lmao. Several teams backing out and the dominos continue to fall. You hate to see it.

Comment

• Rowdies unveiled their new uniforms and a first for them, a new crest incorporating Ralph Rowdy. Pretty cool, IMO.

Comment

• Still difficult for me to re-invest into soccer after they dismantled the mutiny
                          If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Love that crest. Really sharp.

I wouldn't hold the Mutiny against an entirely different team and league (Rowdies play in USL). That's more an argument for not investing in MLS and Orlando City.

Comment

• I know I shouldn't, it's not a logical reason, but never the less I just haven't been eager to watch soccer since they left.
                              If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Working...
                              X