No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it...you preach character and hard work and you pick a guy who had suspension issues and quit his team??

Comment

http://www.fanfeedr.com/nfl/2010/04/...s-in-4th-round

McShay and Kiper actually talk about both WR's here.
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick9911 View Post
        I don't get it...you preach character and hard work and you pick a guy who had suspension issues and quit his team??
        After trying to take Myron Rolle's wheels off at the combine by asking why he quit on his team to accept his Rhodes scholarship.

Let's just admit it, a trained seal could have made those first couple of picks. Now the morons are back in the saddle.

Comment

It was the Bucs that asked that question?

I heard them mention it on ESPN an hour ago and was hoping it wasn't TB.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post
            After trying to take Myron Rolle's wheels off at the combine by asking why he quit on his team to accept his Rhodes scholarship.

Let's just admit it, a trained seal could have made those first couple of picks. Now the morons are back in the saddle.
            Awful awful awful
            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Pretty excited the Titans picked up Yellowjacket Derrick Morgan.
              Just my opinion, but I think Morgan needs to get in better shape. He'd always seem to lose steam after the first quarter this year, and that always annoyed me considering Tech's defense typically only had to play 20-25 minutes a game because the triple option possesses the ball so well.

Jonathan Dwyer's going to become a star in Pittsburgh. It may take a year for him to get himself in the proper shape, but he'll run for 1,200+ yards there for a few seasons.
              S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

Dwyer + Pittsburgh is just one of those "no brainer" picks. He and Mendenhall are gonna bruise up a ton of defenses.

Also, Jevan "Should've stayed in school" Snead was picked up by the Bucs.

Comment

In retrospect Dwyer should have stayed too, but I can tell you that even though he wasn't in great shape at the combine, he's tough as nails. The B back in Tech's offense gets the crap kicked out of them, and he rarely missed snaps.
                  S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

IMO, it was worth it to take a chance on Williams...

He can be dominant if he gets his head on straight...

Comment

Apparently, the team did a ton of digging to find out just how much of a character problem he really is and in the end they came away quite satisfied.

I think Dominik is pretty serious about drafting guys that won't be a problem, but we shall see. One thing's for sure though, Williams' talent is undeniable and he will make a great weapon for Freeman.
                      "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
                      - Samuel Adams

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
                      - George Mason

I find it funny that some are in such a hurry to be happy little slaves.

Comment

I may be more excited about Jevan Snead joining the Bucs than a lot of their picks.

Snead was heading toward being a 1-2 round pick after his sophomore year. So many expectations coming into this year and he faltered. Certainly is good enough for a pick.

Bucs also signed former FSU WR Preston Parker - who was kicked out of school - to a FA contract. They also got tenn LB Rico McCoy. All three FA signings were huge HS recruits. At least you know the raw skill is there.

Comment

“Some people watch adult videos on their computer, I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best highlight clips. That’s what gets me aroused.” - Jim Schwartz

Comment

Chris Hovan is the first draft casualty for the Bucs. Can't say I'll miss that silly "countdown" of his before every game.

Michael Clayton, its been nice knowing you. Don't drop the compliment.

Comment

Working...
                            X