No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't mind Kindle or Houston. Put another Longhorn out there with Roy Miller
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
    - Samuel Adams

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

I find it funny that some are in such a hurry to be happy little slaves.

Comment

Pretty excited the Titans picked up Yellowjacket Derrick Morgan. He's got some big shoes to fill with Vanden Bosche leaving.

Not excited at all that the Raiders picked Rolando McClain. He deserved better...

Comment

Originally posted by timothy View Post
        Pretty excited the Titans picked up Yellowjacket Derrick Morgan. He's got some big shoes to fill with Vanden Bosche leaving.

Not excited at all that the Raiders picked Rolando McClain. He deserved better...
        That one surprised me. I expected another goofball pick based on 40 time rather than actually selecting a football player.
        I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

Yeah, i might have tried to deal up for Kyle Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by timothy View Post
            Maybe he will finally bring some respectability to the Raiders...

...uh, well, then again it's the Raiders.

I feel for McClain as well.
            "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
            - Samuel Adams

- George Mason

Comment

Originally posted by cromag View Post
              Maybe he will finally bring some respectability to the Raiders...

...uh, well, then again it's the Raiders.

I feel for McClain as well.
              Al Davis needs to kick the bucket before that franchise turns around.

Comment

I hope the Bucs manage to draft Austen Lane sometime in the next 2 days.
                - Samuel Adams

- George Mason

Comment

I'd like to see

Cook CB at 35

and Benn or Gilyard at 42

but i could be convinced about Dunlap if i was confident he was gonna be a good citizen..

Comment

Wishful thinking, get Nate Allen in the third

You have to think they are going to nab a WR at some point though
                    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Rebuild the defense

3. Mccoy
                      35. WR
                      42. Carlos Dunlap
                      67. Nate Allen
                      101. Brandon Spikes

P.S.- I'm totally not biased for Florida Schools
                      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Dunlap scares the hell out of me. Meh, it wont be the end of the world if they take him. Would I prefer Tate/Wright? Sure, but so long as they pick for need I don't mind.

I expect the Eagles to take Mays and get lauded for another "Andy Reid is a genius" move, passing over Thomas to get someone they will pimp as the next Dawkins (won't happen at all).

Comment

Cook to Minnesota.

TONS of options here for us.

Comment

Brian Price?

Looks like Arrelious Benn is coming to Tampa
                            Last edited by Maverick9911; 04-23-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Terrence Cody to Baltimore. Talk about a match made in heaven.

Comment

Demaryius to Denver.
                                Considering Josh Nesbitt couldn't throw a beach ball in the ocean accurately, Tebow might actually be a welcome sight for him. Mind you, I'm not sure Tebow can throw a beach ball in the ocean accurately either.

It opens the opportunity for Denver to play the triple option in the pros j/k
                                S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

Working...
                                X