No announcement yet.

Rays/MLB 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup. During the skid, they couldn't score more than 2 runs. Now, they are averaging over 6/game. I like their chances if it's Cleveland in the WC game.
    (I'll be interested to see what the attendance was today...looked like a decent crowd.)
    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Horrible news, a Rays prospect at Double A Montgomery was away when his daughter, wife, and mother in-law were murdered by his brother in law.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-blake-bivens/
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Rays whack FOUR dingers in six innings. Lead 7-3 v Halos. They need a W since A's drill the Rangers 14-7. Rays win big. So, I am hoping that the A's get the first WC spot, because me, my SIL and grandson will be at the Oakland Coliseum for that game. We will all be sporting TB/Rays gear.
        Last edited by Puckhead; 09-14-2019, 01:18 AM.
        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Well, cancel that...my left knee (minus ACL of 23 yrs ago) finally gave out. I visit the new knee store this Thursday. Still rooting for the Rays and I'm sure my SIL and grandson will be there, if A's hold the first WC spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
            Well, cancel that...my left knee (minus ACL of 23 yrs ago) finally gave out. I visit the new knee store this Thursday. Still rooting for the Rays and I'm sure my SIL and grandson will be there, if A's hold the first WC spot.
            Ouch. Good luck with that. You will recover well.

The ortho docs here are starting to do some hip replacements as outpatient procedures. Knees on the way sooner than later.
            I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

• Spent a night in the hospital. 50 hours out now and I’m riding the Oxy train..Thank god. Pain is about a 5-6. Without it, I’d be a banshee.

Now, something important: how about two walk off wins in a row?? Glasnow K’s 7 in three innings. Holy flurkingingshit..Yarborough tomorrow to finish ‘em off. Indians lose to Philly so Rays go up .5 for second WC. Man, these guys are fun to watch.

Comment

• Now, they stifle the Yankmees with pitching AND dingers—who knew. God I have come to love Choi. What a delight and teammate he is. And Willy??? Holey moley. Little shit banging them out at 400+ and igniting the bench. They are all a band of brothers, and if they get past the WC game, probably vs the A’s, they can wreak some havoc with their now healthy starters and bullpen.

Comment

• After 46 years, Marty Brennaman has signed off from his last radio broadcast for the Cincinnati Reds.

Comment

• Rays clinch wildcard.

Comment

• Yup. Rays v A’s next week at the Coliseum. SIL and grandson just got their tix and, though they’ve been in Cal 3 years now, will be there in full Rays gear

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
                        Yup. Rays v A’s next week at the Coliseum. SIL and grandson just got their tix and, though they’ve been in Cal 3 years now, will be there in full Rays gear
                        Rays can still win the homefield advantage for the game right? Both teams have the same record.
                        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Unfortunately no. A’s win the tiebreaker. (Head to head record).

Comment

• Let's Go Rays!

Comment

• It's a W. Rays move on!

Comment

• Very nice! A Tampa team not choking to expectations

Comment

Working...
                                X