No announcement yet.

Rays/MLB 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gritty to tie it at 5, but Lowe with an Ofer didn’t help. As Fly/Jon said, it was a repeat performance. Gotta credit the Sox bats. Solid.
    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• I rarely blame umps/refs, but that crew made some game- and series-changing calls up there in Boston. Very frustrating.
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasBolt View Post
        Playoff baseball is so stupid. You play six months and 162 games to definitely figure out who the best teams are, and then in October they toss all that in the trash and flip coins for a month.
        I don't get why the first round is only best of 5.

Comment

• Simple equation to me, you add Morton and Snell into the starting rotation the team doesn’t have to score 7 runs every game. Quality, experienced starters are so important and especially in a short series, but we suddenly found ourselves in desperate need of it.

On the bright side, team is about to relocate to Montreal
          If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• This is a feature, not a bug.

Team (Stu) says “We can’t afford proven starting pitchers.”
            Team (Stu) says “We have to go with what we’ve got, which is prospects, rookies and other inexperienced players.”
            Team wins 100 of 162 regular season games.
            Team loses 3 of 4 playoff games for an unexpected and early winter vacation.
            Team (Stu) says “Look at those 100 wins. We just got unlucky. Nothing to see here. We believe in our process. We’re gonna stick with it. … Oh BTW, enjoy all of your favorite players while they’re here, because we can’t afford to keep them for more than 3-6 years. … Oh BTW, you fans suck and we’re leaving unless you build us a palace by Spring 2028.”

You see where this is going?
            “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post

You see where this is going?
              To Montreal.
              Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

Comment

Working...
              X