No announcement yet.

Bucs/NFL 2019-2020 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not sure this is about the rift. Maybe this is more about getting Bowles out of the DC role after he cost the team a Super Bowl by blitzing so much at the end of the Rams game.

Comment

• Perhaps you’re joking, but how does that make sense when he’s elevated to the position where he has the final say on such things?

And there has to have been a rift. There is no other explanation for a healthy Arians to decide to leave the field AFTER the greatest QB of all time unretires and gives you an amazing opportunity to win another ring in a suddenly weaker NFC.
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Consider this Brady’s first season as an NFL offensive coordinator

Comment

• Brady's drama and distractions off the field, as well as the injuries to the O line and WRs, have made this a very mediocre team. Defense is playing well for the most part, just not always in key situations where they need a stop. Good thing our division is just as mediocre as we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
            Consider this Brady’s first season as an NFL offensive coordinator
            He's doing a shit job then, lol. Bruce Arians needs to come back.

Comment

• The coaching (including Brady as OC and co-playcaller) absolutely sucks right now.

Nobody’s getting fired and they’re not going to bring BA back to the sideline, but if my name was Glazer I’d have Arians and Tom Moore do a full audit of what the fuck is going on with the offensive game plans, play designs and playcalling. Give them unofficial, behind-the-scenes roles in the week-to-week work that is obviously failing the team so far. Sunday's game plan against a team with zero starting corners was the worst most baffling pile of shit I’ve ever seen. The Bucs in general look predictable and the play designs appear to have no creativity and haven’t changed since Arians and Leftwich arrived. Do something different for cripes sake! Get Sean Payton or Mike Martz or anyone available and pay them to audit your offense. They urgently need another set of eyes.

There’s more.

• If I’m a Glazer I put Todd Bowles on notice privately by asking if he should give playcalling duties to Foote or Rodgers, his co-DCs. Bowles looks overmatched as a head coach and his defense is suffering. The long pass that sealed yesterdays game is completely on him. Slow-footed Vita Vea is running off the field, Lavonte tries to call a TO and instead lets an undrafted TE run freely behind him … but why didn’t Bowles call the TO? That is horseshit.

• I strongly consider sitting Goedeke for Leverette or Walton just to give him a breather and/or send a message. I strongly consider trading for a starter. The interior linemen clearly have not earned Brady’s trust. He looks very nervous and it’s the up-the-middle rush that is taking his eyes away from downfield throws. Hainsey had his first bad game, but it he has another one or even grades mediocre in the next two weeks I’d bring someone in off the street (still a couple solid veteran free agents) or trade for one by the Nov. 1 deadline. The OL has to be the No. 1 concern. It has derailed the season so far and has the potential to kill it. Don’t waste Brady’s last season. Fix it!

• Back up a Brinks truck to get Gronk out of retirement.

Comment

• Correction: I would fire someone. Jaelon Darden is an awful punt returner. He’s scared. Every single time he has an opportunity to return a punt he chooses the sideline path that has no chance of springing him loose. And every single time he steps out of bounds after gaining almost nothing. When he catches a punt in the middle of the field he typically takes 2-3 steps, stops his momentum and lets himself get tackled after gaining almost nothing. I’d say he never uses his speed, but I’ve never seen him display any. He lost the KO return job to a running back and he provides nothing on offense. His time is up. I’ve seen enough. If your fucking standard on special teams is to just prioritize catching the ball, then any fan would do that for $50 per game.

This one’s easy. Cut Darden and give Devin Thompkins or Jaylon Geiger the callup from the practice squad. Anyone is better than Darden. Literally anyone.

Comment

• I think it's hilarious that all the Bucs fans who have been pining for Tony Dungy for TWENTY YEARS are finally getting another taste of Dungyball with this team, and they all hate it. Almost like it wasn't about the football at all!

Comment

Working...
                  X