No announcement yet.

Bucs/NFL 2019-2020 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to log off Twitter as soon as the Trask pick was announced. Whew, the revisionist history was starting to give me a migraine.

Comment

• As expected, the Bucs went special teams heavy today. Their 4th round pick (WR - Jaelon Darden) has some pretty impressive highlights and has return ability. He probably replaces Jaydon Mickens as the 6th WR/KR on the roster.

They drafted a couple linebackers in KJ Britt and Grant Stuard who add depth behind David, White, and Minter and will likely start on special teams if they make the team. They also drafted a corner in Chris Wilcox who has 4.3 speed and good size. I'm guessing he gets an opportunity to be one of the gunners on the punt unit.

Comment

• Apparently Arians said Darden would be returning kicks/punts, I guess it's his job to lose.
        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Could kind of see that loss coming heading into the game given how sloppy the Bucs had been in week 1 and 2. Bowles needs to figure out some things with his defense. The DB's sucked, but there were two starters hurt so you kind of expect them to struggle. The pass rush being so bad is the bigger problem.

Comment

• What an insane day in the NFL. Team attempts the longest FG in football history (68 yards), misses and has it returned for the longest TD in NFL history. We then see the longest FG in NFL history actually connect at 66 yards and just barely, hitting the upright and bouncing over. What a day
            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• As a Bucs fan who lived through the Vinny and Dilfer and Shaun King years, it’s still wild seeing them score 28 points and get to almost 400 yards and thinking it was a bit disappointing.

Comment

• Sure would be nice if we were allowed literally any healthy secondary players.

Comment

• Been an easy breezy path to 6-1. Top scoring team in the league and second best record

Comment

• Hopefully the Saints lose tonight to give us even more of a cushion.

Comment

• Bucs offense is a problem for the rest of the NFC. Getting home field for the playoffs is a must.

Defense should improve as injured players return. Nice to see that rare special teams flash positive.
                      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• Brady

Comment

• good game except for that last forced pass

Comment

• I want to know when the coaching staff is going to address all the undisciplined penalties. How many games have we had over 100 yards in penalties? 4 or 5? It doesn't help when the refs are shit and taunting and holding are called at random but the discipline isn't at the level of a championship team right now.

Hopefully they do what they did after their bye last year and go on a good run of consistent football. The two toughest games remaining are against the Bill and the 2nd Saints game, but both are those are at home. They might have to go 15-2 if they want the top seed.

Comment

• Some of those penalties were ridiculous. Roughing the passer used to be actually....roughing the passer

Comment

• I thought Suh’s RP was legit. He didn’t try to pull up. And I’m sure that serious chirping/trash talking goes on, but it’s pretty stupid and selfish to do it after you bust a guy, and the ref is standing 2 feet away. Arians showed some remarkable restraint, at least during camera time. I’d think he tore them a new asshole in the locker room.
                                "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Working...
                                X