• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There’s a chance. But it’s slim.
    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

• I mean, the Browns won so I think we can do it too
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Hard to beat a team 3 times the same season. Saints could get cocky and we throw a new wrinkle at them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoek View Post
          Hard to beat a team 3 times the same season. Saints could get cocky and we throw a new wrinkle at them.
          Since the NFL went to the current alignment in 2002, teams that had a chance to beat an opponent three times in a season are 6-2. The only teams that flipped the script were the 2007 Giants against the Cowboys, and the 2004 Vikings against the Packers.

Comment

• They did it!

Packers vs Bucs next
            If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• They finally adjusted to the Saints offense and stopped the dumb zone stuff they did the first two games. All of our corners are better at press man coverage and they will need to do the same thing next week. Helped getting Devin White back. An absolute stud.

Our offense ran the ball well and protected Brady well. I wasn't crazy about some of the play calling in the first half, but they got the job done. What a year for Tampa area sports!

Comment

• Brees is washed and that made it so much easier on the Bucs defense. They could play man because they didn’t have to worry about getting beat deep. Brees can’t throw the ball that far.

Is it crazy that I really like the Bucs’ chances next week? That 38-10 wasn’t a fluke, they locked the Packers up.

Comment

• Yeah our run game is really the only thing we had going for us all night, Brady couldn’t get it going early. Luckily they struggled just as much

Comment

• Defense played lights out and bought our offense time to figure it out as well as set them up for scores. Amazing performance!

The disrespect from some is insane. Yeah we have zero chance of beating a team we already beat 38-10. Not saying we should be favored at all but damn.

Comment

• I called it. Don’t ever count out the 🐐

Comment

• With respect to Browns fans the Bills vs Chiefs game is a must watch. Allen vs Mahomes, two of the best young qbs in the game

Comment

• Vita Vea might be back for the championship game! Not that they need more run defense

Comment

• WE'RE GOING HOME TO PLAY IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!
                            What a game! Just absolutely balling out there, unbelievable! Love this team!

Comment

• Feels like we've been struggling every game but still have enough talent to manage to get to the finish line. History made today!

Comment

• These last two weeks prove that you can’t dismiss this team’s chances. They’ve got the talent and the belief to win it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X