Bucs/NFL 2019-2020 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
    No amount of education is going to help you against things you've said in the past. Yes very good, get educated. In the mean time, keep your viewpoints and hot take remarks off of social media.
    Bear in mind this is the same uGA team that ran Ohio State's Justin Fields out of town. Fields was allowed to transfer without sitting out a year because a uGA baseball player was screaming racial epithets at him at a game.
    S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

• Originally posted by pete View Post
      Bear in mind this is the same uGA team that ran Ohio State's Justin Fields out of town. Fields was allowed to transfer without sitting out a year because a uGA baseball player was screaming racial epithets at him at a game.
      Sounds like good old Georgia southern culture
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

• Washington Redskins starting the process of potentially changing their name after FedEx and several other sponsors urged them to do so.

And here it is: the Redskins are undergoing a thorough review of the team’s name.

And let’s be clear: There’s no review if there’s no change coming.

Redskins on way out.
        https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...198927360?s=20

Folks online suggesting the name of Washington Red Tails in honor of the WWII Tuskegee Airmen, which is a pretty cool suggestion.
        S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

Washington Redskins starting the process of potentially changing their name after FedEx and several other sponsors urged them to do so.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...198927360?s=20

Folks online suggesting the name of Washington Red Tails in honor of the WWII Tuskegee Airmen, which is a pretty cool suggestion.
          I think it would be smart to just stay away from renaming the team after any group of people.
          If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

I think it would be smart to just stay away from renaming the team after any group of people.
            Anything that means we get to look at P-51 Mustangs more, I'm for.

Comment

Anything that means we get to look at P-51 Mustangs more, I'm for.

I just realized Red Tails refers to their plane and not them. This works

Comment

• That could be pretty cool.

Comment

• Here's some mockups I've found:

Not sure about using an actual face like that.
                  Last edited by Hoek; 07-03-2020, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoek View Post
                    Not sure about using an actual face like that.
                    Yeah no face. Use the airplanes

Comment

• It begs for a Windsor Spitfires kind of logo treatment.

Comment

I just realized Red Tails refers to their plane and not them. This works
                        I saw the real “Bunnie” in the flesh at the Palm Springs Air Museum. It was one of two P-51’s you could walk up to and “fondle”. They had red nose and tails to identify them As Tuskegee Airmen.
                        (send me an EM if you want to see her. [email protected])
                        Last edited by Puckhead; 07-05-2020, 06:52 PM.
                        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckhead View Post

I saw the real “Bunnie” in the flesh at the Palm Springs Air Museum. It was one of two P-51’s you could walk up to and “fondle”. They had red nose and tails to identify them As Tuskegee Airmen.
                          (send me an EM if you want to see her. [email protected])
                          Thanks Puckhead, I’m not super into planes though

Comment

• Glad Desean Jackson is no longer with the Bucs, wow.

Comment

Glad Desean Jackson is no longer with the Bucs, wow.
                              Philly radio was reporting other athletes were liking the posts but won't mention who.

Comment

• No big shocker but the Redskins are changing their name officially

Comment

Working...
                                X