Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl

Well someone has to start a thread...

I'm at work so not able to watch the game. Was able to see a bit of halftime show and lady Gaga killed it. Glad to see New England losing
    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

I love Lady Gaga! Great show. Those drones were incredible, too!

More surprised that New England only has 3 than Atlanta having 21.

Comment

I just kept praying cartman was going to show up. She did well. It was more conservative than I expected. Honestly she's not my style (I'm a metal head), but I have a ton of respect for her and was entertained more than I have been by the game.

Comment

Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but these commercials this year seem mediocre. Usually there are a handful that are really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek28 View Post
          Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but these commercials this year seem mediocre. Usually there are a handful that are really good.
          There have been a couple decent ones, but they have been pretty bad the last couple years.

Comment

I'm with you in musical taste BTH but I can appreciate excellent performance of most genres. We are going to see (I can't believe I am publicly admitting this) Britney Spears in Las Vegas in April.

I draw the line at most country; there are a few who are guitar players I would see. Can't imagine anybody as nauseating as Toby Keith. Maybe Celine Dion or Mariah Carey.
            I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by Flycoon View Post
              I'm with you in musical taste BTH but I can appreciate excellent performance of most genres. We are going to see (I can't believe I am publicly admitting this) Britney Spears in Las Vegas in April.

I draw the line at most country; there are a few who are guitar players I would see. Can't imagine anybody as nauseating as Toby Keith. Maybe Celine Dion or Mariah Carey.
              Really? Thought I was the lone metal head in these parts. I have come a long way from where I used to be in other genres. I can be alright with country too depending on what it is. And id probably head to a spears concert, so no worries (though my next tickets are testament/sepultura). Anyways, I'm venturing way off the topic at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post
                Really? Thought I was the lone metal head in these parts. I have come a long way from where I used to be in other genres. I can be alright with country too depending on what it is. And id probably head to a spears concert, so no worries (though my next tickets are testament/sepultura). Anyways, I'm venturing way off the topic at this point.
                Testament/sepultura sounds fantastic.

Who knew?

Comment

I liked the live Snickers ad. And the bad hair one.

Comment

Looks like we might get a game after all

Comment

This game just got interesting.

Comment

Wow!!!!

Comment

Finally an overtime Super Bowl. Never thought I'd see the day.

Comment

Went from being one of the worst to possibly one of the best super bowls in roughly a hour. Not bad.

Comment

Was this the Pats being the best in the game or the most epic choke ever by Atlanta.

Probably both.

Who knew?

Comment

Working...
                              X