No announcement yet.

Usf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems a bit absurd given he didn't recruit them and just got here.

Comment

Stupid comment. That judge needs some oversight
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by Hoek View Post
        Seems a bit absurd given he didn't recruit them and just got here.

Comment

Thankfully public opinion is coming out as "what is that judge's problem." Nice try, Nancy Grace wannabe.

Comment

Nancy Grace wannabe removes herself from the case:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/...m-case/2322703

I wonder what she is running for?
            “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie D View Post
              Nancy Grace wannabe removes herself from the case:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/...m-case/2322703

I wonder what she is running for?
              Maybe Pam Bondi is getting a position in DC. She was a JEB! appointee and knows scolding a black man is good GOP optics.
              I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

Black or white it was totally grandstanding
                If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Didn't even know she was a judge until I saw here on one of the house hunting shows that was filmed in Tampa. Looked her up and to my surprise she had taken over Frist Appearance Court which was once held by Judge Buzzy Heinrich.

She has only sat on the bench for a few years, and with stunts like she pulled she may never get a trial courtroom.

Comment

Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                    Black or white it was totally grandstanding
                    No doubt. Don't recall any public official ever taking a coach from UF or FSU to task and they certainly both had their share of arrests over the years. USF is an easier target for an exhibition like this; the racial aspect was just a bit of frosting.
                    I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

Charlie Strong's team has now lost 9 of the past 10 games, time for the AD to escalate his search for his next HC.

Comment

How did they collapse so hard? Bad recruiting? He had a good first year.

Comment

They've been collapsing ever since they got rid of Levitt

Comment

Working...
                          X