Ingram Demoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingram Demoted

Ingram demoted to the ECHL. Anybody know what's up? Seems really odd considering he was an All-Star this year:
    https://www.syracuse.com/crunch/2019...e-to-echl.html
    Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

Originally posted by dannybolt View Post
    Ingram demoted to the ECHL. Anybody know what's up? Seems really odd considering he was an All-Star this year:
    https://www.syracuse.com/crunch/2019...e-to-echl.html
    Some BP tweets indicated it's a flu or maybe a conditioning assignment
    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

He's not sick and if his conditioning was so bad, I don't think he would be one of the top goalies in the AHL. The guy that covers the Providence Bruins said a NHL scout told him that Ingram was available at the trade deadline for a low draft pick. If true, you get the idea that it's something fairly significant. Probably will end up like the DeAngelo situation where we never find out the real reason.

Comment

Welp. Time to draft a decent goalie this summer.

Comment

Weeeeeellllllll, that's not great. I was under the impression that he was working his way up to being Vasi's backup. Going the other way, apparently.
          Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member

Comment

Joe Smith just published a new article on the situation, with some good quotes from Ingram.
            https://theathletic.com/879236/

Literally within minutes of the article publishing, Martin Ouellette goes down with an injury for Syracuse, perhaps rendering the whole thing moot.

Comment

I'm not a subscriber, so would you give us the highlights?

Comment

Ingram is back with Syracuse because Ouellette broke his leg in two places. Ouch.
                S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                  Ingram is back with Syracuse because Ouellette broke his leg in two places. Ouch.
                  Ouch indeed... will be interesting to see how this plays out..

Comment

Ingram back to Orlando for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Zo View Post
                      Ingram back to Orlando for the rest of the season.
                      I don't have any inside information, but from the outside it appears he did something to violate the trust of his teammates in the locker room. It's notable that I don't think I've seen any of his teammates rush to defend him.
                      S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

Syracuse has signed goalie Atte Tolvanen for the rest of the season. He just finished four years at Northern Michigan University.

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                          I don't have any inside information, but from the outside it appears he did something to violate the trust of his teammates in the locker room. It's notable that I don't think I've seen any of his teammates rush to defend him.
                          I'm thinking it was something between Ingram and Groulx. Wouldn't be the first time a player on the Crunch had a falling out with Groulx.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Zo View Post
                            Syracuse has signed goalie Atte Tolvanen for the rest of the season. He just finished four years at Northern Michigan University.
                            Brother of Eeli Tolvanen from the Nashville organization, who was a first round pick and is a very good goal scorer. Hopefully Atte turns out to be Tony to Eeli's Phil.

Comment

Why does such a successful organization have so much trouble with guys? Drouin, Deangelo and now Ingram. These guys go to other organizations and we don't hear a peep about issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X