Podcast Withdrawal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast Withdrawal

Does anyone have any word on a podcast for Bolts Prospects this year?

I enjoyed getting insight from Chad Snarr and others who are knowledgeable of the Farm/Prospects. Anyone else going through withdrawals?

Yeah, if I remember correctly, when Chad left Lightning Radio, he decided to step away from the podcast as well. Much like SY (trend setter), he wanted to be able to spend more time with his family. - Chad, please correct me if I got any of that wrong, not wanting to put words in your mouth...

But yeah, I do kind of miss them...

Comment

I think he just ran out of roster numbers.
      “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

If I was more ambitious I'd do off-the-cuff Periscope pre and postgame and during intermissions.
        S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

That could be fun...

Comment

Yeah, except it'd probably take me about 5 seconds to irreparably piss the organization off by making fun of Alex Killorn's challenges with gravity, or something like that.
            S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29

Comment

nah...we all know that it was just a matter of his blades not being sharpened properly,,,right??
              "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

I've just always figured gravity has a life-long vendetta against Alex Killorn.

Comment

Or the XO sniper!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X