Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexasBolt
    replied
    I would dare any other team to have to play the list of opponents the Lightning played and get anywhere near this close to winning the Cup. The average opponent they faced had 116 points and they didn’t have home ice in any of the rounds.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Sour taste has not gone away tonight, may need a few weeks to recover from this

Leave a comment:

• TexasBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
    Special teams cost us, plain and simple.
    Losing Point crushed the power play. No one has his skill set there. Penalty kill was pretty bad but every single team they played had a tremendous power play.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    A lot of sour taste

Leave a comment:

• aapbolt
    replied
    This is one of the best teams ever, look at the number of Eastern conference championships along with 2 cups. Much better than most that is for sure. I am really proud of this team. This core will win another Cup and yes we need more speed. I see Killer being cut or traded, and the young guys given a chance to produce. We need to sign Nick Paul, and think about letting Perry go. The off-season should be interesting and at least our fans show more class than others.

Leave a comment:

• Derek28
    replied
    Colorado was definitely the better team, but damn did they seem to get every bounce in the series. Still, this team isn't going to fade away any time soon. JBB is going to have an interesting offseason of figuring out how to better round out our depth, but as long as the bolts have a healthy Vasilevskiy, they will be a cup favorite.

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Special teams cost us, plain and simple.

Leave a comment:

• Pat664422
    replied
    I have nothing but pride for this team. It should be a long while before we see another team match their accomplishments.

Leave a comment:

• TexasBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
    Point unlikely to play
    Considering they don't have time for him to find the chemistry he normally has with everyone on the ice, it's probably better if he sits out the next two games.

Leave a comment:

• aapbolt
    replied
    Crap I was really hoping Point would play tonight. play hard get the lead and push them as much as possible and get new glasses for the officials.

Leave a comment:

• Bolthed
    replied
    Point unlikely to play

Leave a comment:

• RSchmitz
    replied
    The three year run does not end tonight, shows these scrubs a championship level effort!

Leave a comment:

• Bolthed
    replied
    Get. A. Two. Goal. Lead.

Leave a comment:

• Hoek
    started a topic Lightning vs. Avalanche - Game 6 - 6/26 8PM ET

Lightning vs. Avalanche - Game 6 - 6/26 8PM ET

One last home game. It's do or die again.
Working...
X