Lightning vs. Rangers - Game 6 - 6/11 8PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning vs. Rangers - Game 6 - 6/11 8PM ET

Last 4 times we won a Game 5 to go up 3-2, we've lost Game 6. Now is the time to do something new and change that!

Originally posted by Hoek View Post
    Last 4 times we won a Game 5 to go up 3-2, we've lost Game 6. Now is the time to do something new and change that!
    Absolutely!

And on a related positive note, teams winning Game 5 of tied series have 78.5% odds of winning the series

Comment

What’s up with Hedman? Concussion protocol?
      Bolts72

Comment

Wow.
        "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

We played really well. The Rags seemed to slow down some. Stammers goals…just wow. Troubadour and Lafrenire need to be clobbered the next time we play them what a pair of cheap shot artists.

Comment

Like a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by the_narrow_way View Post
              Like a machine.
              A machine with multiple magnetos, that can run on a nitromethane mixture, when necessary.
              Part Cat D4 dozer, part Garlit's Swamp Rat.
              "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Schedule-makers doing us a huge favor with three days off followed by two days off after Game 1, which means Point can realistically take another full week off and come back for Game 2.

No one would believe we could beat 3 of the best teams in hockey without him, but here we are. Colorado has some terrific talent, but with Point back even at 80% I feel confident. Destiny is calling. Loudly.
                “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

AVS GT situation is extremely suspect, IMO. And aside from Makar, their D is good, but not exceptional. They've had it pretty easy.

I've always liked the AVs, esp going back to the bloodbaths with the Wings. But, this team will be fun to watch, and very beatable IMHO. Unstoppable force versus immovable object?

BTW, interesting note, the Ball Center, formerly Pepsi Center, was designed by the same architect as the Forum/Amalie. Footprints are identical, from ice level thru the 300's. Only difference is that their seats are a touch wider, thus their "capacity" is 18,087. First time I walked in there in 2005 I said to my buddy, this is the Forum..
                  "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Pretty dominant performance. Colorado very high scoring but can they defend. This Lightning team has a commitment that was on full display tonite. In the last 12 games they have won 10 and only the 6-2 loss to the Rangers after a long layoff did they really play poor defensively. After being sat for several games Rutta has played very well and Bogosian much better. And most importantly Lightning have Vasilevskiy who is simply remarkable.
                    Bolts72

Comment

If Steven Stamkos is not a first vote HOFer, I'll eat cilantro. Oh God and the Canadian sportswriters are shitting themselves over the Calgary non-goal from 20 years ago.
                      "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

We have the horses on the blue line that can handle Colorados speed, if we can keep turnovers to a minimum I think we limit them offensively
                        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

We all saw what Paul brings to the table, pretty quickly. I was sold after the first game. But it took Hagel a few games to settle in.. His scoring touch is still not there, but his puck control and checking abilities have improved with each game. Coop and the boys have made them both feel at home. Fabulous additions.
                          Last edited by Puckhead; 06-12-2022, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I'm so happy for Stamkos! He really deserved to have a big game like that one. What a captain. Gotta think the Cirelli line finally cashes in against the Avs. They played so well and got robbed by Shesterkin so many times. Should be easier against Francouz or Keumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoek View Post

I'm so happy for Stamkos! He really deserved to have a big game like that one. What a captain. Gotta think the Cirelli line finally cashes in against the Avs. They played so well and got robbed by Shesterkin so many times. Should be easier against Francouz or Keumper.
                              IMO, we have the two best C’s in the league going at it in this series

Comment

Working...
                              X