No announcement yet.

Lightning vs. Rangers - Game 3 - 6/5 3PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen a goalie who dives as blatantly on minor contact as Shesterkin? If there's the slightest contact to his mask, he's in free fall, ending up face down on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat664422 View Post
      Has anyone seen a goalie who dives as blatantly on minor contact as Shesterkin? If there's the slightest contact to his mask, he's in free fall, ending up face down on the ice.
      Or launching his stick into orbit. Bishop was an amateur at flopping next to this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat664422 View Post
        Refs don't like it. He's not helping himself with the theatrics. Watch the response the next time he pulls this stuff..
        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Yeah, I’ll bet they warned him that next time it’s a diving call.
          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

I would almost prefer him to be pulled for concussion protocol while we score on his backup a couple times.

It actually happened in the regular season in an OT game against the Bruins I think.

Comment

Working...
            X