Lightning at Rangers - Game 1 - 6/1 8PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning at Rangers - Game 1 - 6/1 8PM ET

Finally some freaking hockey! Time for the answer to whether this team will be rusty, or will the Rags be worn out?

Rangers have a scorching hot goalie right now. I was hoping for the Canes.
    Its going to be a loud obnoxious MSG in NYC (been there before)..... and get ready for the them to infiltrate Amalie as long as you guys keep selling tix to them. (When's that going to stop? That was an issue when I was there between 93 and 2014)

If we continue to play as we have this entire postseason we should be ok. Need Vasy to steal one of the first 2 games in NY. Hopefully score the first goal and not look back.

Lightning in 6

Go Bolts...OUT

Comment

Score first
      If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

I was surprised at how few Leafs fans there were at the first round games so maybe the base is growing big enough that when STMs sell their tickets they now are getting bought more often by other Bolts fans.

Comment

Update on Point from Joe Smith:

"Brayden Point was out there for about 25 minutes, mostly working with Jeff Halpern on his edges and acceleration around cones. Took a spill near end and was slow to get up. Talked to athletic trainer, skated little more and left. Don’t know status buy any skating is progress"

https://twitter.com/JoeSmithTB/statu...GmJkFfZ5hrXzwQ

It's sounding like to me he won't be ready for this series, but hopefully the next, if we get that far.

Comment

Cooper on Point: “We’re planning to play without him. If he gets to play in this series, that’s a bonus for everybody.”

“Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman View Post
              I was surprised at how few Leafs fans there were at the first round games so maybe the base is growing big enough that when STMs sell their tickets they now are getting bought more often by other Bolts fans.
              I think it's part that part it's still harder for Leafs fans to get here with COVID restrictions or whatever. Too many transplants here to rule out a Rags fan presence this round, though I think it'll be less than before.

Comment

Continue the team D, make safe decisions and stay out of the box.
                Bolts72

Comment

Well, I was most worried about Vasy not being sharp. It didn't help that he got left hung out to dry so many times early.

Comment

We missed way too many opportunities early on and we weren't up to playoff game sharpness. That's the most first shot goals Vasy has given up in a long time, but most were quality chances and good shots. I'm expecting better everything from them in game 2.

Comment

Lightning just not sharp. After winning 6 straight this should be a wake up call.
                      Bolts72

Comment

Originally posted by the_narrow_way View Post
                        Well, I was most worried about Vasy not being sharp. It didn't help that he got left hung out to dry so many times early.
                        Well, maybe, but he had two 72 mph ers that beat him early. How many times do we see a 70mph shot, uncontested, beat him?? The whole team was OFF, including Vasi.
                        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

On the bright side, it’s a 7 game series
                          If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

We averaged 7 giveaways a game leading up to this. We had 28 giveaways last night. Kind of says it all, along with the terrible defensive positioning in general. That game was handed on a silver platter to them. Just stop with the gifts, we actually outplayed them 5 on 5 overall.

Comment

Had trouble sorting out our d zone coverage several times. Had some outright goofs. Easy to chalk this up to rust. Go win Game 2 and all is well. Nice to see a little hatred bubbling up in the third. No surprise it was Goody n Hagel squaring off. None of our regulars want to fight their friend, but lol at Maroon wanting to go w Goodrow. Reeves is a very large man.
                              “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Working...
                              X