Lightning at Panthers - Game 2 - 5/19 7PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning at Panthers - Game 2 - 5/19 7PM ET

Playing with house money tonight, let's take advantage!

Point still out
    “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

So we have qualitatively determined that God hates the panthers. The next few games will determine if it’s higher than 9.1 on the Richter scale…
      "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

Originally posted by jdhebner View Post
        So we have qualitatively determined that God hates the panthers. The next few games will determine if it’s higher than 9.1 on the Richter scale…
        You’ll need to getcha some Jacksonville Icemen swag. ECHL hockey isn’t bad and the suds and dogs are reasonable..
        "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Not going to lie, I'm not worried about this game at all. I think we destroy them
          If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

We’ll that’s a bad sign

Comment

Ross Colton
              "To Serve Man" It's a Cookbook!

Comment

Kuch with his magic fucking wand. UFB.
                "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

That is some of the hardest ownage I have ever seen in hockey

Comment

Incredible defensive effort tonight, this team knows how to win in so many different ways.
                    If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

What a dagger to the heart. I'm stunned for the panthers.

Kucherov is a wizard and I love how Colton keeps coming up big for us.

Comment

How about Cooper putting out a line of Kucherov, Palat and Colton with one minute to go. Lone Florida goal was a squeaker but Vasilevskiy played well. Team D has been very good. McDonagh is now the leading playoff shot blocker in NHL history and Hedman number 6. Also McDonagh 12th all time in NHL playoffs history in hits and Palat is 13th.
                        Bolts72

Comment

Man alive, I was calling for more Ross Colton all night. The kid never stops! Just when you think you’ve glimpsed his ceiling, he nudges it higher.

Nailbiter of a game. Once it got below 10 minutes I kept saying to myself, “Rip out their hearts. Steal their souls.” over and over. And that’s exactly what that goal did to the ugly stepbrother to the south and their fraudulent fanbase — once again showing their asses and complete lack of hockey knowledge, booing their own team, emptying the stands before the last buzzer, again making fools of themselves by clamoring for a penalty on a clean hit. Stick to South Beach, ya posers!

Florida played a much better game, which makes this dagger potentially fatal. Rest up, Pointer. And let’s root for this one to end in a few days, while Carolina and the Rags hopefully spill each other’s blood for 7 games.

Comment

Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post
                            Not going to lie, I'm not worried about this game at all. I think we destroy them
                            Well that's one way of destroying them.

I don't think the Turds played that much better. They threw some hits in the beginning, quickly ran out of gas, and then were limited to only a couple rushes here and there. Were lucky to even get one past Vasi off a fluky somewhat soft goal. Just think we got a little too complacent on the PP and with some of our offensive chances, looking for the perfect pass. Fortunately it worked out in the end. Series isn't over yet and the one thing that can turn things on their head is if we suddenly get stupid and give them some cheap goals to put games out of reach.

Comment

Or if they score a nice goal on their PP and start believing in it rather than it being an increasingly large monkey on their backs.

Comment

Working...
                              X