No announcement yet.

Lightning vs. Leafs - Game 6 - 5/12 7:30PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site is aptly named as 10 of Lightning’s roster were drafted by Lightning unlike most teams in NHL.
    Bolts72

Comment

Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post

Unfortunately, the only activity with BP anymore is on Discord and Pete's recaps.

I do think there is a bit of truth in that Lightning fans are a little more measured with how excited we get about the Cup runs, which is natural. We've been here before...twice...err three times
      I’m so old school. I find commenting while the play is going on very distracting. So be it.
      So fricking gutsy, gutsy gutsy. I said Paul was a keeper…in spades. Vasi is more money than all the Russian oligarchs.
      "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Originally posted by RSchmitz View Post

Unfortunately, the only activity with BP anymore is on Discord and Pete's recaps.
        Sad but true. This site is headed for oblivion, I’m sorry to say. None of the founders post here at all. There’s just a handful of us left who post at all. Wish it weren’t the case, but several decisions and subtle changes have led to cobwebs and tumbleweed
        “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

The political wars killed a lot of the traffic.

Comment

I did get on Discord a few years ago after Patreon, and the non-hockey stuff was oppressive IMO..I even asked Sotnos about it.. I think most of us lean a certain way, so I’m not sure the politics is keeping folks away. As Bolted notes, could just be Discord saps folks interest in commenting here. Not knowing who all is on Discord each game, it’s hard for me to comment.
            "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Working...
            X