Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning vs. Leafs - Game 4 - 5/8 7PM ET

Start the game on time please.

3-0.. That's Bolts playoff hockey. Bury a couple more and cream the soup please.
    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

(Sees the score) I guess the refereeing has been better tonight?

Comment

Well there was that Paul "tripping" call...

Comment

Basically the Lightning fixed the few strategic chinks they've been exposed for. #1, not pressuring Toronto's offense early. #2, they figured out ways to reduce the frequency Toronto gained control of the puck within the Lightning's half of the ice. Do it again the next two games and it's over.
          If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by Pat664422 View Post
            Well there was that Paul "tripping" call...
            That reeked of 'game management'. The ref was too scared to give TB another PP with them being up 3-0 already.

Comment

Excellent game overall. Much better effort and cohesion. Now bring that nasty shit up to Toronto (from the opening tip-off this time) and watch these pesky Leaves wilt under their own expectations.
              “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Goal number 3 where Foote stood his ground and Colton made them pay with half their team cheating up the ice is exactly what we have to continue to do.
                Last edited by RSchmitz; 05-09-2022, 06:11 AM.
                If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Still kinda pissed we allowed 3 goals again. Would love a thorough shut down for next game.

Comment

Do they start Kallgren?

Comment

Matthews had only one SOG. Campbell will be in net. Mental makeup of Toronto is being tested. Confidence hard to get when you keep losing series after series as a group.
                      Bolts72

Comment

Stopping Mathew’s is really important and glad to see him with only 1SOG. Yeah the refs were better and we got a 5/3 and scored. The trip called on Paul was a gift to the Leafs. They also gave out a penalty to Hedman for “tripping”. when he could not stop his slide on the ice that caused the leaf guy to fall down.truly funny. Well we have to hit them hard at the start of G5 and I expect them to begin their wilt again.

Comment

I didn't see all the stats, but I believe they blocked alot of 34's, as well as other Leafs. They also had a number of missed net when in prime scoring areas. You hold 34 to just a few SOG, you win.
                          "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Working...
                          X