Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSchmitz
    replied
    Toronto's coverage and transition game is dog shit. Just dump and chase and you're going to get a metric shit ton of chances if you win just half of the battles in the offensive zone. On the other hand their top 6 may be the best in the east at generating sustained pressure when the puck is on their stick. That is why all of the unforced errors, turnovers, and weak draws are so infuriating, you're giving them easy possession. Just play a conservative game from the neutral zone in and make sure you don't give them easy access up the ice if you lose the puck in the offensive zone. Toronto is only really scary once they get set up.

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied
    Hedman isn't the straw that stirs the drink...he IS the drink.

Leave a comment:

• TexasBolt
    replied
    I really enjoyed the shots of Wayne Simmonds skating away from the penalty box twice after the Lightning scored on the power play. Give him more ice time, Keefe. 20 minutes a night! The Bolts are such goons! You have to!

Leave a comment:

• Hoek
    replied
    Yeah would be nice to get Stammer on the board next but good to see Point looking more like himself. Whatever is going on I hope he can overcome it and last night was a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• Bolthed
    replied
    You can see how well they’ve scouting us. Lightning took a big step in making adjustments. Still need to tighten up a few things, but at least they’ve pulled their legs out of the wet cement.

First objective of the series is a success — we’ve taken home ice. Second objective is to hold serve in our barn.

Can I get a PAYYYYY WINDAH!

Leave a comment:

• dmaxf9
    replied
    Much better effort. Point looks poised to break out and Stamkos has been pretty quiet thus far and no SOG tonite.

Leave a comment:

• Puckhead
    replied
    Third line didn’t hit the sheet, but they were dominating. Did I hear that leaf fans were planning a Cup parade down Queen St.?? Bwaaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• Hoek
    started a topic Lightning at Leafs - Game 2 - 5/4 7:30 PM

Lightning at Leafs - Game 2 - 5/4 7:30 PM

May the Fourth be with us tonight.
Working...
X