Lightning vs. Blue Jackets - 4/26 7PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning vs. Blue Jackets - 4/26 7PM ET

Can we keep the good vibes going against a non-playoff team opponent in our last home game?

Rutta out tonite.
    Bolts72

Comment

Foote must be hearing Perbix’s skates as he is playing much better.
      Bolts72

Comment

Foote is a serviceable defenseman so long as we lower expectations. He makes his share of mistakes but I'd say his baseline is now much closer to your average NHL defenseman than when he started the year. I would be happy with him if now he improved his offensive production to make up for it now, because as much as I love Cernak we are really lacking offensive generation from our RD.
        If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Perbix can take care of that with upside to boot. Any offense you get out of guys like Cernak, Foote and Bogosian is just a bonus. It’s not their job.

It'll be interesting to see if Perbix makes the team next season or gets called up as Pete suggested, because Rutta’s future here was already in doubt. Not because we wouldn’t want him back, but in case we can’t afford him. His stats are solid both ways, he’s played a lot of top-4 minutes and he’s won two (or three?) Cups. His age (32 next season) is the only issue, but it wouldn’t be a surprise if he has a solid market this summer.
          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Working...
          X