Lightning vs. Bruins - 1/8 7PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning vs. Bruins - 1/8 7PM ET

Well now that Kuch has one game back under his belt it's time to light up the Bruins.

Stammer's one timer: stellar.

Stammer's passing: putrid.
    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Even his one timer was off last night. If he had scored in on that last power play I wonder if we might have pulled off the equalizer.

Oh well, I think everyone relaxed too much after Kuch's big comeback game, thinking they could cruise the rest of the season. Not so fast.

Comment

Boston was fast and first on pucks. Lightning D allowed way too much time and space and their gaps were terrible. Point and Kucherov were both -3. Foote’s skating just not good enough at NHL level. He doesn’t have a quick stick either. At this point only way he will get ice time is when other D injured.
        First goal by Pastrnak went off Sustr’s stick. My question for coaching staff why were Foote and Sustr on the ice together in the first minute of the game with Pastrnak and Hall on the ice?
        Second goal was a bad turnover by Killorn.
        Third goal by Marchand went in off his skate.
        Fourh goal created by poor stick of Foote.
        Bolts72

Comment

BOGO back should reduce Foote minutes. That game was certainly a regression from what we've seen.

Then again, there were LOTS of regressions in the game..Did I mention Stamkos' passing faux pas' (plural) that probably cost them a momentum goal on the 5 on 3??
          "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Working...
          X