Lightning vs. Flyers - 11/23 7PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning vs. Flyers - 11/23 7PM ET

Flyers again. This time at home. Is no lead safe?

Comment

Notwithstanding his rocket, another stellar game from Bogo.
      Man, do they miss Point on the PP...Did I mention I really like Raddysh and Katchouk?? More dangerous every game. What a sign of good things to come Oh, and ABB? 3 goals now..
      Perry with his first. An epic snipe. The dam may well break.

Just an observation on Killorn: I can't recall the last time he "lost an edge", can you? Amazing really compared to past years. If anything, he's been extremely strong on his skates on loose pucks.

Hey, all the best to you Boltsters. I have a crew of 6 arriving here tomorrow from Tampa. They are looking forward to gobbling in the high desert, next to the Sierra Nevada. In case you can't tell I'm on my second bourbon. Here's to you , Jon! (Fly) Enjoy your families!!!
      Last edited by Puckhead; 11-23-2021, 09:42 PM.
      "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Whaddaya know we CAN hold onto a lead if we want to!

Comment

Originally posted by Puckhead View Post
          Notwithstanding his rocket, another stellar game from Bogo.
          Man, do they miss Point on the PP...Did I mention I really like Raddysh and Katchouk?? More dangerous every game. What a sign of good things to come Oh, and ABB? 3 goals now..
          Perry with his first. An epic snipe. The dam may well break.

Just an observation on Killorn: I can't recall the last time he "lost an edge", can you? Amazing really compared to past years. If anything, he's been extremely strong on his skates on loose pucks.

Hey, all the best to you Boltsters. I have a crew of 6 arriving here tomorrow from Tampa. They are looking forward to gobbling in the high desert, next to the Sierra Nevada. In case you can't tell I'm on my second bourbon. Here's to you , Jon! (Fly) Enjoy your families!!!
          Right back at you, Pat. Enjoy the company.
          I’m a senior. As are Donnie, Puckhead, and JB.

Who knew?

Comment

Working...
          X