Lightning vs. Wild - 11/21 5PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning vs. Wild - 11/21 5PM ET

Let's try this again, with Elliott in net I guess. The Moose has a pretty good record against the Wild.

I'm really liking what I see from Raddysh and Katchouk. Fast AND smart with and without the puck. Colton at C seems like a really nice fit. Did a nice job on the PK also.
    "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Palat with the third, solid, ringer of the game...wow. But, gottta credit the Wild. Evason is a good coach. Fitting that Bolts win the SO with 97 hitting the post.
      "Who are white supremacists?" Proud Boys. "Well I tell the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by"

Comment

Third straight game that they didn't show up in the 3rd period. I'll take as many points as they can get with Point, Kucherov, and Cernak out but they need to get some of this defensive coverage stuff figured out. Hell, I would probably throw the kid line out there on the 6 on 5. They have arguably been our best line the last couple games.

Comment

wtf?
          “Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU

Comment

Originally posted by Bolthed View Post
            wtf?
            Yeah...They scored the two to tie in the last 4 minutes or so but that squad has some serious talent. As mentioned on the bcast, they've scored a number in the final minutes of regulation with goalie out. IMO, it was nothing like the previous night with NJ, where they were ramshackle and squandered the lead.

I thought 24 had a monster game, and Rutta was solid. Still wondering what is up with Sergachev...He looks slow, indecisive and confused.

Comment

Me too. If Sergachev is gonna give up at least one odd-man rush a game because of a bad pass or pinch or keep-in, I’m gonna rethink signing him after his bridge deal. His production seems to go downward every year. I love the kid and all of his many talents and tools, but he’s gotta put some thing together consistently or he’ll be worth more in a trade than he’d be with a long-term deal with this team.

Comment

In 18 games Wild have 7 goals in the last minute of the game. There was no one covering Ek and that is not acceptable. Sergachev needs to be more assertive. His game improved 2 years ago when his physical play increased. May be that 2 game suspension is still bothering him.
                Bolts72

Comment

Would depend on the return. I don't think he's regressed when you factor in TOI and defensive zone draws, but I understand the reservations in allocating significant cap space to someone who's been a mixed bag
                  If no government system will guarantee a utopia, then our best choice is to look for the least exploitive one

Comment

Originally posted by Puckhead View Post

Yeah...They scored the two to tie in the last 4 minutes or so but that squad has some serious talent. As mentioned on the bcast, they've scored a number in the final minutes of regulation with goalie out. IMO, it was nothing like the previous night with NJ, where they were ramshackle and squandered the lead..
                    Amen to that. Worlds of difference between the respective 3rd periods.Saturday was inexcusable errors. Sunday was a very good team capitalizing on a few opportunities (That maybe wouldn't have been capitalized on if 88 had been in net). Wild earned their 1 point far more than the Devils earned their 2.
                    Every game starts 5 on 5.

Comment

Don't blow a third period lead challenge

Comment

Ok, you’ve covered the half empty portion of the equation. The half full? This team scored 4 against one of the best teams in the league despite missing Point, Kucherov and Cernak and with a Cerelli wearing a cage that limits his vision. ABB comes up from Syracuse after traveling all day, arrives 5 hours before the game and scores a goal. They killed a 4 on 3 in the overtime. When Minnesota tied the game at 2 and at 4, they could have said they were tired and mailed it in. Instead they pushed to get the next goal.

Oh, and they got 2 points. That’s 24 in 18 games.
                        “Every man who has stepped foot on the moon launched from the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida. Yet, Florida has failed to figure out how to run an election properly — a task simpler than rocket science.”

Comment

Originally posted by donnie d View Post
                          ok, you’ve covered the half empty portion of the equation. The half full? This team scored 4 against one of the best teams in the league despite missing point, kucherov and cernak and with a cerelli wearing a cage that limits his vision. Abb comes up from syracuse after traveling all day, arrives 5 hours before the game and scores a goal. They killed a 4 on 3 in the overtime. When minnesota tied the game at 2 and at 4, they could have said they were tired and mailed it in. Instead they pushed to get the next goal.

:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie D View Post
                            Ok, you’ve covered the half empty portion of the equation. The half full? This team scored 4 against one of the best teams in the league despite missing Point, Kucherov and Cernak and with a Cerelli wearing a cage that limits his vision. ABB comes up from Syracuse after traveling all day, arrives 5 hours before the game and scores a goal. They killed a 4 on 3 in the overtime. When Minnesota tied the game at 2 and at 4, they could have said they were tired and mailed it in. Instead they pushed to get the next goal.

Thank you! None of us knew any of those things

Comment

Working...
                            X